What Is Actually Being Done To Preserve MJ's Memory?

Nitro89

Proud Member
MJ is one of biggest names in music and plays a huge part in our history, why isn't there any sort of permanent tribute anywhere dedicated to him, I mean there should be something permanent at the o2, I think the exhibition should be permanent there as it shows most the props from the gig that would of happened there. I thought they could also put the HIStory statue in front of the o2 with all the dates written on it.

I wanted his Neverland home to be turned into his museum, would of been perfect, but someone else bought it and they're turning it into a brewery I believe.

This is the man who broke every musical barrier and racial barrier with non-stop humanitarianism, good will, charity work and love. He grew up with the media and has been tortured by them for the better part of his life, only to come out stronger, innocent and with more love. He is a true musical genius and we'll never see someone like this again ever.

Branca and some other man are the lawyers in charge of his estate. We should ask Branca directly what he is doing, as the executor of MJs estate, to insure his legacy and memory. Branca is in charge of the money I believe. He very well may be doing nothing in that area.

Branca and some other man are the lawyers in charge of his estate. We should ask Branca directly what he is doing, as the executor of MJs estate, to insure his legacy and memory. Branca is in charge of the money I believe. He very well may be doing nothing in that area.

how would I get in contact with him/her?

I wanted his Neverland home to be turned into his museum, would of been perfect, but someone else bought it and they're turning it into a brewery I believe.

Where did you hear that?

I don't see why they don't want to turn it into a MJ museum, unless MJ's kids want to live there.

I'd love to see something like that aswell. Elvis has Graceland, it'd be fantastic if we could have something similar too. I guess there's more money in it if they sell the place though. :sigh:

I'd love to see something like that aswell. Elvis has Graceland, it'd be fantastic if we could have something similar too. I guess there's more money in it if they sell the place though. :sigh:

If I ever get the chance, I'd buy it, make a museum with all his stuff, give the proceeds to charity in memory of MJ.

i wish they would have used the money for the Gary IN Park for rebuilding Neverland

The family are too busy giving interviews to tacky entertainment shows, that's why.

I totally agree with you, I'm so annoyed, Michael deserves so much more. I wasn't happy with the memorial the family "put together" and everything since then hasn't gotten any better! Its been 8 months, a massive tribute should already be planned for June 25th by the best in the entertainment business today! This is a man, the greatest entertainer of all time and there is no official place to honor him? (Like there is for Elvis)

So far, no one in the entertainment industry has pulled their fingers out to say thank-you by organizing a tribute concert with all the biggest artists today? Nothing. I don't even want to think about it cause it makes me so angry.

Michael put so much effort into his legacy as an entertainer while he was alive (where money had no boundaries, entertainment had to come first) yet no one seems to care about his legacy and how its represented in his death. The family didn't want to spend much on his memorial and that showed. We will see what happens a year later.

When Prince, Paris and Blanket are adults, they will do everything in its highest most honorable form in keeping their fathers legacy alive. We can already see that.

Not sure what is going to be happening. I know there have been a few petitions about having something permanant placed outside the o2 but don't know if anything will come out of that. We probably won't see anything permanant for a few years yet when the kids can decide what will be best.

I guess that the lawyers are up to their necks with dealing with all the leeches that are trying to get a slice of the cake that is Michael's Estate!!!!!!!

But to answer the question.

It hasn't even been a year since Michael died.......

......There is a fan made statue in India that is permanent and there's a couple of others around the world.....

......But I guess it just takes time until we see something done by the estate!!!!!!!

I really would like August 29th to be a national holiday for Mike..that would be great!

I don't see why they don't want to turn it into a MJ museum, unless MJ's kids want to live there.

I think that the Neverland is in rural part and it doesn't have the roads appropriate for thousands of people travelling there. The area doesn't have the necessary infrastructure for large number of people. Also you must remember that even family members are torn about Neverland, Michael vowed to never return there after the trial.

I think that the Neverland is in rural part and it doesn't have the roads appropriate for thousands of people travelling there. The area doesn't have the necessary infrastructure for large number of people. Also you must remember that even family members are torn about Neverland, Michael vowed to never return there after the trial.

We should turn that place back into a place of happiness like it was intended to be by Michael.

Back