What ingrediant does Michael add to the music industry to make it exciting?

Dorothy_Marie

Proud Member
I have always wondered what it is about Michael that spices up the music industry. To me I think his ingrediant is his charisma that he has as an entertainer. No matter what he does in his music or his music videos it is always something that mesmerizes people. They stop and stare at his videos while walking in the mall or they have a certain walk or dance to themselves walking down the street when someone hears his music. In award shows it is always more exciting to watch when we know he is gonna be a guest or whatever. You can feel it in the air of the show as it is live or notice it if someone says his name during the show. It's his charisma is what makes it all exciting when he is around. He has a special something that catches everyone and it sticks to them and they are in awe at his presence. That is what I think when Michael is at the presence of the music industry.

aww it's been such a long time since he has done this. all the memories.

i think its simply his magic :p

Honestly, it's that Michael brings a combination of talent that no one else ever has, not before and not since. He's a world class talent as a singer, as a dancer, as a songwriter and as a pure performer. No one else in history can lay claim to such an incredible array of talent's in combination with such high quality. Despite the saturation of the industry with singing/dancing pop stars and the industry trying to make that seem common, the reality is that there's no one like Michael and what he has to offer and deep down, most people know that. He's unique, totally unique and you can't replace him or substitue someone in his place. No one can do what he can do, plain and simple. That fact alone accounts for the larger part of his fame. The other part can be accounted for from Michael's enigmatic personality and complex nature. People are fascinated by him because they can't define him. And of course, as you mentioned, his charsisma is practically unparalleled. He's the kind of person whose presence simply draws people to him, he's got something special about him that makes people want to be near him.

Michael Jackson is the ketchup for our fries.
He is the salt for our bland veggies.
He is the sugar on our Special K.
He is the A1 on our prime rib.
He is the cinnamon on our toast.
He is the soy sauce on MY cashew chicken!
He is the cheese to our macaroni.
He is the marinara on our pasta.

.....He's a lot of things...

I think he just has a very fine ability to sense what will cause excitement and he uses it at the right time and with the right amount.

Reactions: L.J
Michael Jackson is the ketchup for our fries.
He is the salt for our bland veggies.
He is the sugar on our Special K.
He is the A1 on our prime rib.
He is the cinnamon on our toast.
He is the soy sauce on MY cashew chicken!
He is the cheese to our macaroni.
He is the marinara on our pasta.

.....He's a lot of things...

LOL! he sounds delicious:pizza:

Back