What if Michael released an experimental album? (In the Back style)

AgentMJ

Proud Member
I always wonder if MJ were still around, what sort of album he would release next. One of my favourite experimental songs of his is In the Back, for me I feel that song really fits the mould of the electronic/minimalist dark R&B sound that's all the rage nowadays, and it was released almost 10 years ago! I would've loved the hear an album of his in the same vein as In the Back.

Just a thought.

Last edited:
Is this legit? I've never heard it before!
Yes! it is from the Brad Sundberg Seminar!, My friend sent me this file, and another guy also uploaded this on soundcloud somewhere! :)

Yes! it is from the Brad Sundberg Seminar!, My friend sent me this file, and another guy also uploaded this on soundcloud somewhere! :)

Oh yeah I can hear them talking to Brad at the end! Thanks for sharing this I love it! I wonder what the vocals would sound like for this song?

^Me too. I also would like to know from which time period this demo is from.

This is just a synthesized version of the classical piece Pavane by Gabriel Fauré that Brad Buxer made for Moulin Rouge, and which Michael apparently really liked. But Michael had nothing to do with it.

SoCav;4052050 said:
This is just a synthesized version of the classical piece Pavane by Gabriel Fauré that Brad Buxer made for Moulin Rouge, and which Michael apparently really liked. But Michael had nothing to do with it.
And why was this played at an MJ Seminar?

And why was this played at an MJ Seminar?
Someone asked a question about MJ's classical compositions. Michael Prince gave a brief answer to this and then Brad (Buxer) added in that Michael loved classical music. I guess because of this, he remembered his version of the Pavane and how much MJ loved it, and proceeded to play it. Just a bit of a tangent.

Watch for yourself (the question about classical music starts at 3.47):

SoCav;4052050 said:

Brad Buxer made for Moulin Rouge? Is that true? I tought that MJ loved that classical piece from Moulin Rouge and that then (because of that) Brad (and MJ) made this synthesized version.

I see now, still it would've been interesting to hear more Michael songs in this manner.

IMO In The Back is very groovy and very very catchy, would also love to hear more songs in that manner.

Back