What if Michael Jackson was your Brother, brother in-law or uncle?

rockstar

Proud Member
i think in my sleep everynight alot & i through of this one

so what if Michael Jackson was your brother, brother in-law, uncle? :)

It would never work having him as my brother or brother inlaw..or my uncle. I find Michael Wayyyy to attractive for that. He would definetly have to be my husband..:D

It would never work having him as my brother or brother inlaw..or my uncle. I find Michael Wayyyy to attractive for that. He would definetly have to be my husband..:D

Haha I really like your answer.

Oh no. Not brother in law. I'm gonna steal him away from my sister :evil:
Not uncle too. He's too sexy to be called Uncle Mike. It's just so wrong :doh:
I would rather have him as my brother. If it's biologically then I consider myself very very lucky but I'd be very happy too if he's my god brother :wild:

i think in my sleep everynight alot & i through of this one

so what if Michael Jackson was your brother, brother in-law, uncle? :)

Unbelievable creepy! That would be very wrong on more than just a few levels! :hysterical:

But family reunions would be fun! (in a very wrong way!)

I can just see that, "Hey, ahem, Uncle Mike!". What an uncle! :bugeyed:D

I would treat him as my bother, brother in law or uncle... not commodity or cash cow. I just want to love him :cry:.

Well I had always consider Michael 2 things a father because I never really had a father in my life. And the L.:heart:.V.E. of my life. Ever since I was 12 years old Michael I consider Michael as the L.:heart:.V.E. of my life. In Spring of 1992 I had fallen madly in L.:heart:.V.E. with him after seeing his In The Closet. Almost 19 years later he is still very much is. I got his name forever tattoo on my :heart:. And if you saw my bedroom it is practically a shrine to my eternal L.:heart:.V.E.

Wincest(?) Not that he'd be up for it, ever. But I would. Moral abhorrence set aside, that is. Michael would be too attractive to set aside due to things like morality. Such is the level of my commitment lol.

...which is why I'm glad he's none of the above. xD

If he was my brother.............

........I would actually try to support him........

........And I wouldn't make him to pay my bills......

I never had a brother and Michael would make a fun one. We're too close in age to be uncle/niece and I would warn him to stay away from my sisters they are bad news, lol.

Given the age gap between him and me, I can imagine him as my father. (I'm in my late 20s)
In my dreams, it's a different story: he's my husband:D So many Chilli's up here, right? He's the only man among those around his age I've ever imagined as my husband. I'm sure I'm not alone on this. That says a lot about his appeal, don't it? In many ways, he makes you believe that age ain't nothin but a number.

:wub: wouldn't that be just great!!!! although I'd rather have him as my friend :p

hmmmm . :thinking: hed be my big brova .:wild:
thats okay.

brother in law . that would be difficult .
but then i wouldnt let it get to that stage .. meaning, i wouldnt marry his brother in the first place .

Last edited:
Back