What I would like to say to you all....

Ejacobs29

Proud Member
Saying goodbye to 2009. Wow, what a year! I wish that I could fill each of your hearts with joy and laughter during this holiday season but in light of what has happened this June, I think that would be almost impossible. We all are here joined together by the loss of Michael Joesph Jackson, born August 29, 1958 Gary Indiana. God gave him the blessings of his talent and gave us the blessing of him. On June 25, 2009 God took him home.

I sit here today still in disbelief. Everyday it's the same, he is really gone, so the sadness sets in. I try to tell myself this is the plan and he was called to go. He is better off, free and flying, like Peter Pan. Watching over his children, family and us his true and loyal fans. I tell myself that now he no longer feels pain and he knows, that were so deeply sorry, but most of all he knows how he is loved, admired and missed.

Michael wanted nothing more than to change the world, he wanted us to see the truth of love, kindness and compassion. He wanted us to see the world through our inner child. He asked us to reach for each others hands and make the world in which we live a better place. It seems that such a simple message gets lost along the way. We find ourselves just turning and walking away feeling broken.

In honor of, this man, humanitarian, angel, amazing talent who left us all speechless, let's dream of a world that Michael, should have lived in. Let's all try and do our small part to make a difference. No more talking the talk but lets actually walk the walk. Make him proud, show him that his message was not in vein and we learned what he was trying to teach us before he left us for Heaven.

So starting now, reach for the hand of a person who needs one, protect a child, find a kind word, look out for our planet, tell those who wish to hurt us to just, leave us alone. Be loyal to a friend, find respect for the person's opinion that is different than our own, don't judge a book by it's cover, put in what you expect out. Do this in the name of Michael. Take the time to love the child in you because we are all beautiful, wonderful incredible people, and this is what he wanted for us all.

I want nothing more than to live my life in a way where I am assured that one day I again will be reunited with him, see his face and share a warm embrace. Because Michael I know you are high in the Heavens surrounded by the brightest of lights, playing with all the children, singing with the angels and counting all your blessings. For us you were gone to soon but we remember and cherish you always.

He tried to make a better place for you and me but he couldn't do it alone..So now we pick up where he left off...

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to all my friends, my family, how can I begin to say thank you for your support. Over these months of broken dreams grief and sorrow you have all been there, for me and for Michael. Remember he is here with us in our hearts. . I won't forget any of you, blessings to you all.

L.O.V.E
Erin

Last edited:
Reactions: Bee
Whoah!! Great post Erin!
I'll try to do my best to spread the L.O.V.E. and live by Michael's example!! I've already learned so much from him! -- my behavior is different because of him.

Thank you. Happy Holidays to you all!! .......Jan, MJ Forever!!!

Beautiful post! Michael would have been proud!! Merry Christmas!

Thank you for your heartfelt words, Erin :) Merry Christmas and Happy holidays to you

... to you all !

Thank you Erin, for sharing your understanding of life and Mj as it really is... i felt every word and share exactly the same tought.
I know he is within us.. :smilerolleyes:

"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back :angel:
Where there is love, I'll be there :wub:

I'll reach out my hand to you, I'll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I'll be there :popout:

I'll be there to comfort you,
Build my world of dreams around you, I'm so glad that I found you
I'll be there with a love that's strong :wub:
I'll be your strength, I'll keep holding on

Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter :D
Togetherness, well that's all I'm after
Whenever you need me, I'll be there
I'll be there to protect you, with an unselfish love that respects you
Just call my name and I'll be there :better:

If you should ever find someone new, I know he'd better be good to you
'Cause if he doesn't, I'll be there
Don't you know, baby, yeah yeah
I'll be there, I'll be there, just call my name, I'll be there

(Just look over your shoulders, honey - oo)

I'll be there, I'll be there, whenever you need me, I'll be there
Don't you know, baby, yeah yeah

I'll be there, I'll be there, just call my name, I'll be there...":vishenka_34:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ncb5ufrsSw

Beautiful post Erin and Merry Christmas to you and all Mj fans. L.O.V.E.
The loss of MJ was one of the things that popped in my mind when l was in shower, I found saying to myself had someone one told me MJ would be gone this year l would have responded you are crazy.

I tell myself that now he no longer feels pain and he knows, that were so deeply sorry, but most of all he knows how he is loved, admired and missed.

I couldnt say this better myself.

I have to say that finding MJJC and all you wonderful people was a lifeline for me and i'm so sorry i never found it earlier but i'm very sad as to the reason i did find you all :cry:
I wish each and everyone of you all the best and have a very happy Michaelmas
:xmas1: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

beautiful post , yes lets all give our little peace of L.O.V.E and in our may be small way change the world, we all together can make a diference, we need to make our best for this beautiful planet is beeing destroyed, when i discovered Michael was not cause of his great performances, i was 6 years old when i first heard Heal The World on the radio, and at that age my heart was touched by that message, i remember listening to that song as young as i was and looking through the window of my home and imagining a green forest, were rain was falling down and were all was nature, our splendid planet there, all while i was hearing Heal The World on the radio, and it happened everytime i hear it, that was my first contact with Michael through that song, then of course i discovered the artist but to me Heal the World is saint

we all together can make a change, remember we, the Michael Jackson fans are a big community all over the world, we are millions, we can make our apport, Michael did his, it is our time now, we NEED TO

Back