What I Was Hoping For....

Billyjeanplxiv

Proud Member
I'm a little late making this thjread, but as i look at the track list. They could add alot more to the original Bad CD.

1. The Ending Ad-Lib's MJ wanted at the end of MITM. These were sang during the '88 Grammys.
2. The Moonwalker extra verse of Smooth Criminal

any more that you could think of?
Maybe we'll get lucky.

Now is the time to release this kind of extra stuff.

One can hope...

I prefer the video version of Smooth Criminal, too.
So I just simply ripped the audio from it.
Problem solved.
But yes, it would be neat if they had an official video edit somewhere.

Also, it would be nice to have the Captain EO version of Another Part Of Me.
Same song, but the music was a bit different. Sounds like it was mixed differently. The bass line is very up front.

I think in our own minds we all have our own ideal Bad25. I would have included all the 7" Extended mixes available, The extra Moonwalker verse of SC version, the Annie Remix of SC co-produced by MJ, filled up the 30 minutes of empty space on disc one, added 4 more unreleased tracks (I don't think thats too much to ask), another dvd or blu-ray with all the full lenght short films, the pepsi adds, Yokohama 87 blu-ray, Captain EO.

But to be fair to them, they've got it just about right this time round. It's certainly a step forward in comparision to past efforts, although they really need to upscale any availble footage such as Short Films, Concerts, Pepsi adds (in conjunction with Pepsi, or buy the footage rights or whatever) onto blu-ray for the future.

That all said, I'm very happy with Bad25, it's pretty brilliant! I really like the Walmart and Target editions, and Spike Lee's documentary gives us a blu-ray for Christmas. It's all good.

Speaking of, frankly I'm surprised there's no DVD with those Pepsi ads.
Yes. The target disc that has the music videos could have been apart of the regular package and ALSO had behind the scenes stuff and the Pepsi stuff and etc etc etc :D

What quality are the short films in the extra target edition. Are they whats on Vision, or are they better quality than what we have seen before.

^^

Could you upload the SC version with the extra verse to me?

Would be great.

What quality are the short films in the extra target edition. Are they whats on Vision, or are they better quality than what we have seen before.

I'm just gonna take a stab in the dark here and guess that their the Vision versions. I would like to be a little more optimistic and think that while the Estate were having the Wembley footage restored, they also had the short films and anyother Bad footage upscaled but past experience has thought me not to get my hopes up. That Target edition would be the bomb if the video's were all upscaled and full-lenght Bad, TWYMMF and SC also.

I also would include all the extended mixes. They are amazing, particularly the smooth criminal one!

I wish I could find all Michael Jackson CD singles to download. It's been quite some time I've been searching on the internet, but can't find anything. Does anyone here know where I can find?

I got the Smooth Criminal mixes i think from MJ hideout.
I actually don't care for them. Not even the mix that incorporates film audio.
I just prefer the long ass 9 minute video rip, tbh :D

I also would include all the extended mixes. They are amazing, particularly the smooth criminal one!

I wish I could find all Michael Jackson CD singles to download. It's been quite some time I've been searching on the internet, but can't find anything. Does anyone here know where I can find?

I'm not a single collector...I'd love to have all the original singles included in this release...All original extended versions, remixes, etc....That'd be a great thing to add to the $200 Deluxe edition case....IMO, that'd make it worth it for me, and I'd totally buy it then :D

I'm a little late making this thjread, but as i look at the track list. They could add alot more to the original Bad CD.

1. The Ending Ad-Lib's MJ wanted at the end of MITM. These were sang during the '88 Grammys.

Maybe we'll get lucky.

One can hope...

Is there a studio version of MJ doin those adlibs? first time hearing this. Def wanna hear that

Is there a studio version of MJ doin those adlibs? first time hearing this. Def wanna hear that

Quote Originally Posted by Billyjeanplxiv

Maybe we'll get lucky.

One can hope...

Would be great if they release this kind of stuff, the original Michael... i prefer any unfinished demo.. than any remix actually !!!

what about MITM with DWT third leg ad-libs. Interesting how he added those only during the third leg. Then again he re-recorded Will You Be There for the Dangerous Tour and Janet's part in Scream for HWT.

I'm torn as to if I want BAD to have Live vocals or not. He wanted the audience to hear playback but Go Flying said that live vocals were recorded which is the snippet leaked. Live vocals would be cool but it sorta kills the use of having Bad from Yokohama.

nice thread topic

What I Was Hoping For....

1st: releasing the original album tracks in their entire uncut length - many tracks had to be edited down due to the limited capacity of a LP

2nd: MJ wanted the BAD album originally as a triple LP relase, so I expected some more unreleased songs on BAD25

3rd: a re-release of all 10 singles with all their Bruce Swedien produced (extended) dance / dub / a capella / intrumental mixes (including the produced but never released mixes of SD & LMA)

I'll hope someday all MJ live concert (Victory, Bad, Dangerous, History) will release all version (Dvd & Bluray)
and Moonwalker Movie will release a action figure Moonwalker collections

Back