What I Want To Know...?

Sdeidjs

Proud Member
Why do people continue to question/have a problem with one (s) integrity and purity...?

In reality, one is only being the person one (s) have always been..?

Is humanity as a whole THAT blinded that they possess/have been corrupted in having the inabilty to truly understand the "TRUTH" when it is right "IN FRONT" of their face...?

Please edify me...Frankly, I really don't get it...

Keep Healing the World~~~"Education is The Key"

Last edited:
Maybe people are so used to having been fooled into thinking something is true when it is not, that they have a hard time believing something that is true. Too good to be true, has been shown often that there is usually a reason for it, and it isn't as good as it seems, but we seem to forget that sometimes it is really just very good and very true with no catch.

...but how refreshing when something really is as real as it seems

Dear Ape...
Thank You for your wisdom and knowledge...Your thoughts are dulley noted and is greatly appreciated...

With me...what you see is what you get...I am Who I am...

At one time I too was guilty of NOT believeing...for years...I felt that...why me...if it is too good to be true then it probably is...

God has always told us..."the "TRUTH" will set us free...no matter what "ANYONE" believes or thinks...One (s) can "NEVER" change the past nor the present..HISTORY IS... WHAT IT IS..!

Keep the Faith~~~Keep Healing The World~~~"Education Is The Key"

Last edited:
Why do people continue to question/have a problem with one (s) integrity and purity...?

In reality, one is only being the person one (s) have always been..?

Is humanity as a whole THAT blinded that they possess/have been corrupted in having the inabilty to truly understand the "TRUTH" when it is right "IN FRONT" of their face...?

Please edify me...Frankly, I really don't get it...

Keep Healing the World~~~"Education is The Key"

because it's human nature to want to improve and become better people and some people get their wires crossed and try to improve and better people that probably don't need it to begin with ;)

Last edited:
because... people decided to believe or not depended on common sense
most knowledge of people in daily life was composed by common sense. so, those stuffs whatever good or bad that seldom happened would be questioned, and those matching common sense whatever good or bad won't be doubt.

Back