What HIStory Tour show would you like to see on DVD/Blu Ray?

analogue

Proud Member
I think that Kuala Lumpur, Bucharest or Brunei would be good.

Since I already have:

Denmark
Finland
Sweden
Munich
Korea

Thanks to me being lucky enough to get them on Ebay when I did. Except for Finland where I had downloaded it from You tube. I wouldn't mind having either the:

Australia
Russia
Austria
Poland
or Italy

or the one where Michael had celebrated his birthday on the stage. I think that was Denmark but I had since forgotten. As for Russia, Austria, and Italy. At least I think he went to those countries. If I was still the hardcore MJ fan I would definitely know. But thanks to what had happen to him. I can no longer call myself that.:( My MJ fandom is just a thin shell of how it used to be when it came to him.:boohoo

Any show that isn't already available and it is in good quality. It could be released on dvd. Munich shows are the only ones that can be released on blu-ray because they were shot in HD. I personally want more Bad Tour and Dangerous Tour.

Last edited:
I don't want to sound subjective, but in Bucharest he seemed to have a lot of energy and it turned out to be a great show. I would like that on DVD :)

Any show that isn't already available and it is in good quality. It could be released on dvd. Munich shows are the only ones that can be released on blu-ray because they were shot in HD. I personally want more Bad Tour and Dangerous Tour.

Munich should NEVER be released. That was one of MJ's weakest performances

I like to see more bad era too as that my favourite. Have a feelin theyll be releasing something from the invincible era maybbe msg or somethin as there already are a few concerts available in every era

whichever show they have on Multitracks to use Michael's Live Vocal input into the microphone throughout Mixed with Copenhagen or any other show that exists on Film or was recorded like Munich or Copenhagen.

whichever show they have on Multitracks to use Michael's Live Vocal input into the microphone throughout Mixed with Copenhagen or any other show that exists on Film or was recorded like Munich or Copenhagen.

Copenhagen was on film?

their's a HD version of it! a fan made a Blu-Ray using the televised HD broadcast!

They aired just an HD upscale. That doesn't necessarily mean it was shot in HD. It looks worse than Munich too which is known was captured in HD.

They aired just an HD upscale. That doesn't necessarily mean it was shot in HD. It looks worse than Munich too which is known was captured in HD.

all we can do is wait and see but it seems hard to believe that Munich is the only show that exists in HD!

all we can do is wait and see but it seems hard to believe that Munich is the only show that exists in HD!

There might be possibly another show where they tested cameras. But other than that I don't think he shot much more in HD. He'd shoot in high quality if there was an idea to release it afterwards.

There might be possibly another show where they tested cameras. But other than that I don't think he shot much more in HD. He'd shoot in high quality if there was an idea to release it afterwards.

that is true, Victory was gonna be released as directed by Patrick Kelley but Michael stopped that from being released, wembley was shot on film as a project with the on the road documentary that was filmed, Michael didn't take interest in the project after and cancelled links to it, although Frank visited a couple of times, maybe Michael kept the HD or film footage himself and never gave them too the distributor?

From the ones that have been shown on TV, I'd say Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Manila, Bucharest, Copenhagen, Gothenburg.

But to be honest, I would like to see either Bombay or Wembley :)

Kuala Lumpur. Bucharest. Brunei. Sidney would be great but I'd also love to have rehearsal footage to know if he sang more there. He had more energy and sang more in the 1996 leg, that's why.

Hey you guys havent posted on here in a few years.

Anything that has the TWYMMF , OTW, Come together/DS on the setlist.
The 1996 and early 1997 shows seem better to me.

*I do not want Munich i have that on dvd and it is not good ugh
*I would love for 1996 Romania show to be release he had so much UMPH and the show was full

Back