What Has Michael taught you???

I am not wishing to Dis Christ, It's just MJ is a little more tangible, and resent, I think God puts special ones on the earth only once and a while for us to learn from:)

That anything, no matter what is achievable, even if your told you can't do it, dust yourself off and try again. Because this life doesn't last forever

Michael taught me to love everyone for who they are and to love everyone equally. He has also taught me to love children and he has taught me alot about music :p.

That anything, no matter what is achievable, even if your told you can't do it, dust yourself off and try again. Because this life doesn't last forever

ra2911, well said. I can hear you love your music, u go for It:)

he taught me that everything is possible. and he taught me to enjoy life and be kind and open-minded.

He taught me all about love, he taught me to be who I am, never change for no one because the only people that matter are the ones who love you for who you are. He taught me that if I love then anything is possible. xx

He taught me all about love, he taught me to be who I am, never change for no one because the only people that matter are the ones who love you for who you are. He taught me that if I love then anything is possible. xx

Aw god bless, that is beautiful. Its good to hear the positive impact MJ has give in our lives

Michael taught me that there is always hope for humankind, that not all people are out for themselves.

Michael taught me to be more tolerant, and that deep inside we are all one big family. And that we should love each other.

He taught me to persuade my dreams and that no matter how hard life gets , there's always a light at the end of the way.

ITS ALL ABOUT LOVE :heart:

Michael taught me to love & forgive-There may be people that I'm bitter with, but I've forgiven them & love them

That no matter how hard life gets we must always try to hope for a better tomorrow.......
Thank you Michael.:love:
Just knowing how much he valued life.........gives me courage to face things.:better:

Back