What happened to Jenniffer for TII?

Mr Paul

Proud Member
Hello,
I just wanted to know if anybody knows what happened to Jenniffer for This is it! I mean, Orianthi is really amazing, but it seems strange to me as she has been working with Michael for his last tours. Thanks.

Michael wanted New people in his team. He wanted the new generation to hold the candle. Jennifer has her own career now...she was with him since the Bad tour through HIStory. Like Mike said to Orianthi, "Its your time to shine and we'll be there with you", and Now, She's got an album out and everything.

I think Mike wanted to find New Talent and show them to the world...you know? Like he did with Sheryl Crow on *Bad tour*(which she turned on him after she became famous)! He was a very gentle and smart man...:)

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Michael wanted New people in his team. He wanted the new generation to hold the candle. Jennifer has her own career now...she was with him since the Bad tour through HIStory. Like Mike said to Orianthi, "Its your time to shine and we'll be there with you", and Now, She's got an album out and everything.

I think Mike wanted to find New Talent and show them to the world...you know? Like he did with Sheryl Crow on *Bad tour*(which she turned on him after she became famous)! He was a very gentle and smart man...:)

L.O.V.E.
Romi

:clapping:i agree... Besides Michael needed a new blonde to flirt with on stage. ;) jk jk.

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Yes, Romi you are right.
Jennifer visited Chile in early December 2009 and there we were for her, as MJ fans. I say "we" meaning our MJ fan club, for I couldn't go to her show :( She was great, lovely and my friends had the chance to talk to her and she confirmed it was MJ's idea to have new people for his show. She had nothing but sweet words to Michael and she and her band played several MJ songs during her show.

Yes, Romi you are right.
Jennifer visited Chile in early December 2009 and there we were for her, as MJ fans. I say "we" meaning our MJ fan club, for I couldn't go to her show :( She was great, lovely and my friends had the chance to talk to her and she confirmed it was MJ's idea to have new people for his show. She had nothing but sweet words to Michael and she and her band played several MJ songs during her show.

I Love her. She's amazing. i've seen some of her work after Mike's tours that she did independently on YT and it was amazing...:) I wish i could go see her LIVE too...:(

L.O.V.E.
Romi

thank you for the info! I thought that but kindda needed some confirmation. And yes, I agree with you on everything. Thanks all for the info!

I'm going to see her in Glasgow next month, hopefully meet up with her too :)

Back