What Happened To Brandy’s Music Career?:

she was time period act whose hits dried up, she lacked charisma and her audience moved on and she was stuck in the same box and now she is just a footnote while ray j carrys the household.

she was time period act whose hits dried up, she lacked charisma and her audience moved on and she was stuck in the same box and now she is just a footnote while ray j carrys the household.
Nobody buys his CDs, he's known for other stuff like dating Whitney Houston, lol.

oOh Moesha. :p haha

I liked her song called 'Afrodisiac' I think it was.

I love brandy, but I thought her last album was full moon (which I didn't like all that much, 19 songs WTF?!)

but i'll look into human and afrodesiac... I just think the public isn't interested anymore, no real drama going on her life so.... go figure.

I Love Brandy and I never understood why her career now isn't like it used to be..she's talented and has a good voice..

Well guys its the record company who promote artists with sexually provocted images and get the young people today that's what's you have to do to be the next big thing that's why you see so many artist change their image up to sell records but teens doesn't even gets to appreicate the true meaning of music anymore b/c labels are not marketing it all bout looking irriesistable to your viewers who watched your show or videos, you don't even have to have that much singing abilities anymore to make it big you can use autotune now and the wrong message out there in the public

like my 12 neighbor was caught outside dancing with a short miniskirt and tanktop infront of 19 yrs olds dancing to if you seek amy song and got angry when her mother have to drag her in the house , she honestly think its the only ways to get guys interested in her by imitaing the models and singers on t.v.

its a mystery. i dont get it. shes so talented. i don't see why she can not transition herself better. i did like her full moon song. but, honestly i haven't listen to the full album. you would think her fans would follow her?
its weird how modern teen stars seem to freaking stay around into adulthood compared to stars of yesteryear who disappear.

i think someone died, in an auto accident that she was involved in..and she was driving. maybe she's never been the same, since..

FP_1644093.jpg

That's what happened. :coffee:

brandy has an alter ego like beyonce (sasha fierce) except much better she goes by the name ..BRA'NU shes rappin and shes actually really good .. who new she could rap lol ..she's on timbaland new cd .. listen =D
[youtube]aXKp8awHW58[/youtube]

beyonce is doing all she can to stay relevant in the business that's why it's always album then tour album then tour, i tinks she's deserves a break she was already the biggest selling artist 2000-09 i think

beyonce is doing all she can to stay relevant in the business that's why it's always album then tour album then tour, i tinks she's deserves a break she was already the biggest selling artist 2000-09 i think

well..we can't be faulted if the music doesn't stay in our head. if it does, then that's the relevance..no matter what the media says. so..an artist touring and album and touring isn't really a determining factor..

the music is. if your music is powerful enough and you don't tour much, you can still be relevant.

well..we can't be faulted if the music doesn't stay in our head. if it does, then that's the relevance..no matter what the media says. so..an artist touring and album and touring isn't really a determining factor..

the music is. if your music is powerful enough and you don't tour much, you can still be relevant.

i agree, if your music still can be apprieciated and enjoyed 30 yrs from then that's relevance

Working for a living

Very few musicians and performers sell much and depend on constantly touring and performing. Especially in non-pop music fields such as jazz, zydeco, classical, blues, bluegrass, barbershop quartets, funk, tribute bands, and so on.

LOL..not even close!

Back