What Happened? (Don't let it happen again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

praisemichael

Proud Member
What happened to Michael we can't let happen again, it wasn't us but for the people you love if you see any signs of something not right go with your gut. We lost Michael because people turned a blind eye.

It's a hard day but lets do it right this time.

What happened?

You are lost, you are alone who do you turn to? When the world views you as weird and you have lost your fight among society, who do you talk to? I looked at your face at the conference and thought this isn’t a man who is seriously doing these concerts.

You are not the same performer from the 1990’s; you are not the same man from Prime Time Live 2001. The happy jokey man I remember. You were the guy with a smile to knock you out this wasn’t the same man. Before, his entrance knocked you out, now his finger couldn’t knock you out. He looked pale, a shell of what he used to be. When Michael used to walk into a room the entrance was unbelievable, he owned that walk, he owned that stage, and he owned Michael Jackson. This time around they owned his walk; they owned his speech, owned his heart and controlled his mind. He stood their high and mighty, to me, trying to convince people this was Michael, when in fact he seemed to lost that soft gentle voice, the childlike quality, instead his voice was deeper. His presence was too over powering and he seemed not quite convinced.

The people around him poured out he was well, he wasn’t suffering from skin cancer; he wasn’t dying, when in fact they must have been lying all along. The poor fellow died less than a few months later. Inside his mind I want to know what he was thinking. In September 2008 on the phone to his friend June, he seemed to plead for the freedom he didn’t have. He repeated “I don’t know what’s in my bank, I don’t know my bank balance and I don’t even talk to my Lawyers”. Does this sound like the Michael we all knew and loved. I don’t think so.

His life seemed to in control. He seemed to be fighting for his life, fighting for the right to be Michael Jackson. As a fan I saw a man deteriorate before my eyes. He had trials coming out of his ears and the 2nd one destroyed this man. I don’t think it was just the trials that destroyed him; I think it was that mug-shot. Once the world saw his face in that picture everyone said “Freak, eww look at the weirdo”. You have to remember this was the guy that brought you Thriller. The one who performed on Motown 25, this was the guy who won 8 Grammy awards. This was the guy who broke into MTV. This guy was now a laughing stock, that in some ways he was accountable for.

Some people take my views and comments to literally and instantly think I am saying that they are wrong and that I am right, but that is not what I am saying at all. Look into your mind underneath the excitement for the tours; look deeper into Michael’s soul. This man died after people around him were telling his fans, us, the ones who have been there from day dot to the day he died that he was fine. Can you all truly tell me that this is just a coincidence to everything that was written in the press? People betting he wouldn’t make the concerts. Everyone saying he is like the old Michael when he was 18, and he died a few weeks later, how is that at all a statement of truth.

Beyond thinking of the footage of the rehearsal’s and yes now it may seem like it isn’t important but it is, he died and we kept demanding tours all the time and when he came back he looked ill, we denied it and he died. It isn’t our fault but we took away his freedom and he died lonely, stranger to the outside world. So I ask what happened, to the bright, bubbly, funny guy. And why did he turn into the thin, addict who died out of control of his life.

Something went wrong, I love Michael but he played a part in what happened. Look beyond the money, the big arena’s and ask yourself, who is Michael Jackson.

I’m just posting this because for people we love around us, you have doubts about them. Don’t let projects, or money get the better of you because sometimes it can cost a life.

I love you Mike forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back