what extra songs is on the dvd/blu-ray??

So far, nothing new on the DVD...I'm still waiting for my Bluray which I ordered on amazon...Dirty Diana is shown on the 2 disc special edition DVD...well, just the concept of how the stage production would have been...Michael is not in it...But it would have been incredible!!

There's a small bit of Don't Stop Til You Get Enugh on the DVD. I think it's in the Unfinished Rehearsals bit...or maybe during one of the "Making Of" documentaries. Might have to watch again to nail that down. But when I heard him I was like "Squeeeeeee!" :wub: He sounded A-MAzing! Totally on point. Looks like it was the same day as the IJCSLY and "Penguin Dance" footage.

That was one of the new things I remember which hasn't been leaked yet. Also, the band played a bit of Heartbreak Hotel that was jamming.

There's a small bit of Don't Stop Til You Get Enugh on the DVD. I think it's in the Unfinished Rehearsals bit...or maybe during one of the "Making Of" documentaries. Might have to watch again to nail that down. But when I heard him I was like "Squeeeeeee!" :wub: He sounded A-MAzing! Totally on point. Looks like it was the same day as the IJCSLY and "Penguin Dance" footage.

That was one of the new things I remember which hasn't been leaked yet. Also, the band played a bit of Heartbreak Hotel that was jamming.

I don't remember any of Heartbreak Hotel! or DSTYGE! Do you have it on Bluray??

I have the Best Buy blu ray set but no player yet so I've only seen the Walmart Limited edition DVD set. It's definitely on that cuz that's what I have. I saw the DSTYGE part early on so I'm thinking it had to be in the Unfinished rehearsals cuz that's what I watched first...BUT it could be on that same disc in one of the featurettes with the band or vocalists. Hope that helps.

I have the Best Buy blu ray set but no player yet so I've only seen the Walmart Limited edition DVD set. It's definitely on that cuz that's what I have. I saw the DSTYGE part early on so I'm thinking it had to be in the Unfinished rehearsals cuz that's what I watched first...BUT it could be on that same disc in one of the featurettes with the band or vocalists. Hope that helps.

K, I"ll have to look again...I have the 2 disc special edition DVD...but I'm waiting for my bluray from amazon...I missed those parts cuz I was so distracted and in awe with the concept of Dirty Diana...WOW...is all I gotta say...

watched the extras on 2Disc DVD -- Meet The Band -- Alex Al did a little bass instrumental of Heartbreak Hotel and forgot which part; Mike sang wee bit of DSTLYE but no extra songs ...

Back