What era are we in?

michaeljojacksonfan

Proud Member
What era are we in? 'Michaels death' era? If we get an official DVD, and new music etc i would like to think of it as the 'This Is It' era.

this era will be defined by his next NEW number 1 i would like to imagine.

I vote to call it the "Forever Michael" era, named after his 4th and final album with Motown. Plus, the whole "1958 - Forever" thing on this board as well as the thought that his music will live on for years, decades, and maybe even generations to come.

I vote to call it the "Forever Michael" era, named after his 4th and final album with Motown. Plus, the whole "1958 - Forever" thing on this board as well as the thought that his music will live on for years, decades, and maybe even generations to come.

:punk::clapping: sounds good But I really believe it should be This Is It since that's the and of the concerts

I think if the new album does get released it will probably be called 'This Is It'. If so this is definately the 'This Is It' era.

I think we are in "This Is It" from the day he announced the show so for me "This Is It" era.

Geez I don't know man I'm so depressed.

I think it's "This Is It" but it sounds awful!! I want it to be "Forever" and I want the next album to be called "Forever".

"This Is It" is painful.

Last edited:
Yesterday, Today & FOREVER MICHAEL
Re: Title of Motown 25th / 1st Moonwalk

Eternal
ageless: continuing forever or indefinitely

King of Pop REIGNS
reign - a period during which something or somebody is dominant or powerful

or something along those lines...

Awww some of you are so optimistic. I personally call this the "Please wake me up!!" era. Or the era that never happened.

Back