What dream collectors item would u make/release?

rob.mail7

Proud Member
simple question guys.. What dream collectors item would u make/release if u had control?

Dangerous Music Video..............I heard it was made but I'm unsure!!!!!!

lifesize and reallooking MJ Billie Jean Wax Figure!

I would so totally L.O.V.E. to have one of his actual fedoras and his glove that he wore during one of his Billie Jean performances. As well as his actual Billie Jean jacket. I always did have a major L.O.V.E. for that performace of Michael's.

HIStory statue for your front lawn. Just kidding! :lol:

I like other people's ideas above! Ghosts doll, Dangerous vid, BJ accessories.... lemme see if I can think of something creative and get back to you!

Made a Panoramic 4D Cinema room, with all the concerts from all cities, from all tours and we would feel like we were at the concerts in front of him!!!! that would be amaizing!!

A Michael Jackson robot that could be my best friend. Act like him, talk like him, do everyting like him! :)

Wow. A Michael Jackson robot. I can't even imagine. Life-size stand-ups scare me. Actually, the Bad poster on my wall scares me in the middle of the night because he looks life size. I think he's going to climb out of it. I'm weird. I'd like for that to exist, but I don't think I could own one. rofl

I wonder why there was never a Dangerous video released. I would definitely like that, especially if it actually exists and is sitting in somebody's vault.

A coffeetable book focused on Michael's solo tours, including a prologue about the Jacksons' tours. Containing both close ups and long shots of the shows and stage.

Interviews, memories from the band, the creative team and the production team. Each tour date by date, taking into account changes in the shows. Analysis of each tour, on it's own and in the context of the other tours.

Epilogue on 'This is it' ofcourse.

A coffeetable book focused on Michael's solo tours, including a prologue about the Jacksons' tours. Containing both close ups and long shots of the shows and stage.

Interviews, memories from the band, the creative team and the production team. Each tour date by date, taking into account changes in the shows. Analysis of each tour, on it's own and in the context of the other tours.

Epilogue on 'This is it' ofcourse.

That would be amazing!!!.......

I would also like a book that contains every interview Michael ever did.........

Such coffee-table book I would buy for sure! Maybe a limited bonus edition with some unseen performances also..

I'd love to have the pop up version of the Dangerous album cover

Back