What Does The B.B.C. Think Its Doing With Tonights Question Time?

Healer

Proud Member
For those of you here in England will know that the B.B.C. has invited along the leader of the b.n.p. nick griffin after he gained two electoral seats lets not forget that this right wing nutcase also denied the holocaust.

Theres already been mass demonstrations at B.B.C. Television Centre tonight and in an interview one of the top dogs said they saw nothing wrong with griffin on qt.

What in Gods name has happened to this World where something so unjust as this can happen?

Whatever happened to Michaels message of "Heal The World?" seems that griffin doesnt take heed of these peaceful words.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-will-be-a-political-blood-sport-1807144.html

Sorry to vent on this and I am sure this thread will be moved or something but something like this travesty in this day and age is completely disgusting.

Whilst I despise everything Nick Griffin stands for we live in a free country where these nutcases are allowed to express these views. The BBC has to remain impartial and they dont have a choice. Scarily its a party with two seats in the European Parliament and the BBC have to allow them to appear on shows like Question Time.

Its hard for the BBC they have to give a view of the public aka licence fee payers and some of them are voting for the BNP they are getting a few Votes and are an actual Political party so question time has to represent the voting public.
I dont think he should of been asked or welcomed onto question time as it is like saying they dont disagree with there views
I think the bigger issue is why is the BNP allowed to even exist as a political party, he is like the modern day hittler!

There is nothing wrong with the BNP being given an opportunity to take part in Question Time. They are a political party and have seats in the European Parliament. To keep them off the air would be nothing short of cencorship. We may not always agree with what people have to say, but we must always remember their right to say it.

All the protestors are doing outside BBC Centre is giving the party much much more press coverage than they would have got otherwise. They are the oxygen fuelling the fire in the BNP's furnace at the moment.

There is nothing wrong with the BNP being given an opportunity to take part in Question Time. They are a political party and have seats in the European Parliament. To keep them off the air would be nothing short of cencorship. We may not always agree with what people have to say, but we must always remember their right to say it.

All the protestors are doing outside BBC Centre is giving the party much much more press coverage than they would have got otherwise. They are the oxygen fuelling the fire in the BNP's furnace at the moment.

I agree with the last part. As long as they are getting the attention, they will run with it. Nick Griffin is a media whore and loves it. He is very loud, hateful, and tries his best to hide the party's past. I have absolutely no respect for anybody that condones separatism and sending minorities away.

Well after seeing him on QT its safe to say he's a terrible politician and the British public revile him.

and now he is in essex and he wants a retry .....
.it is the modern day k.k.k.

Back