what does it means that you dream the some dream past years and past nights and days

rockstar

Proud Member
it been in my mind for years and years and it still will not stop :yes:

so can someone please tell me what does it mean when your dream keep on repeat on on past years and past nights and day?

A lot of dreams are meant to have meanings. What is the dream you keep on having?

There is this site you can type in what the dream is and they came up with what could be the meaning of it. :)

http://www.dreammoods.com/

my dream is about that i'm getting my dream cometrue to be singer :D :jumping: :thinking:
and then i was suprise by Oprah Winfrey and than she blind flod me and she gabe my hand and she say there more suprise and i hear everybody and oprah say that is all your family is here and i feel guy hand i was thinking who is it and oprah countting to thre and i open my eyes i was MICHAEL JACKSON :yes: :heart: :jump: i was speechless :yes: and then MJ say that can you please sing for us if you do you'll get your dream come true for real and i saw all MJ brothers and his sisters was there too :) and then we all what to anyother home and we all have dinner but i was still shaking :yes: and then later on that day it was my first ever to sing front of people i was so scare and i startin to sing and everybody was so silent that i was startin to :cry: cause people was amzing of my sing and then oprah came up on stang she hug me and then we what for broken and then we got disrent and then i sing agin and then they told me that they were watching me all month along and they new that i can sing good and they told me that i got my wish to become asing and moving to LA :) :D

it repeat it over and over the some dream past years the some dream :yes:

Aww, Well maybe just because that is something you would like to have happen to you that you see it in your dreams often? Nice dream to have though :) some dreams are not so nice ones. It's good you are dreaming of something that makes you happy. :)

is this dream telling me that i should be happy and proud who i'm and also telling me that my helath is not good that i should make myself happy and will again?

Back