What do you think the next Posthumous MJ album will be called?

Billyjeanplxiv

Proud Member
What do you think the next Posthumous MJ album will be called?

Michael came out in 2010, and there are 6 more to come. what do you think the will be called?

I think some good names would be:

The King
Jackson
Future

ill even go as far to say:
JASON or a even better title
Malachi :p

No need to bring Jason Malachi into this thread. - Really it's a bad way to start a thread.

I think the album could be called Still The King - if Will.I.Am's song with the same name is on it.

Not Jackson, no way. - "The new Michael Jackson album "Jackson" in stores now!" - No way.

I hope it will be named after one of the songs on the album. If Escape/Xcape is on the album I would go for that!

With the jason thing i was only trying to make a a joke. :/

Still the King would be a good title.

I don't think it will be six albums coming out, I think it's six more projects altogether left.

Jackson. I Wouldnt put it past the Estate, bunch of boneheads...

I don't think it will be six albums coming out, I think it's six more projects altogether left.

this is correct. however, i think i recall reading somewhere that this is the first of more deals to come.

Yeah I think it should be named after a song on the album.

Then at least it makes sense.

Michael the album was so dumb. Dumb artwork, dumb song order/songs .. dumb everything. And by that I just mean very poor choices on the estate and sonys parts.

Everyones knows every MJ album starts with a bang! .. a big dance song. Not a ballad or midtempo.

I reeeeeeally wish a huge MJ fan oversaw it .. someone in the industry. Even his family (which I know would be an unpopular choice with most fans.

Anywho ... yeah song name for new album title!

I agree that the next album should be called by title of one song on the album. I really can't understand why we have "Michael" - it is good for compilation, not for new material.

I am not sure about "still the king", "king" etc. Next album will be probably similar to "Michael" (not with controversy, but with production, promotion) so I can just imagine all the music magazines asking "Is MJ really a King with his new album" ? that's my opinion/

It needs to be original. Something really cool.

Nothing to do with King Of Pop. Already been used and now getting boring. (No offence)

Maybe an actual name of a song which will be released on the album.

The Blue Gangster?

Well, I would enjoy a continuation of the one-word-named-after-a-track album title tradition that was skipped with the Michael album.

Michael Jackson - Slave To The Rythme!!!

That would be great actually !!!

I too hope they don't use a title with "King of Pop" or a variation of it. Especially "Still the King of Pop" because to me, that sounds like there are artists out there who can challenge his "King of Pop" title :sigh:
I think the song name/album name would be the best way to go :D Slave to the Rhythm is cool too :punk:

'7 digits' sounds like a good name too. Even though it is a Dangerous outtake. The title just intrigues me.

I also like "Cheater" tittle. It is nice song, and title could be a little controversy.

'Slave To The Rhythmn' would be a good choice if it's on the next album. Or 'Still The King' if the Will.I.Am track is on the album. Even 'The Gloved One', if that track is on the album.

Last edited:
Off The Wall
Thriller
Bad
Dangerous
HIStory
Invincible

Apart from HIStory, I think the next album should be a word that describes Michael in a certain way. "Slave to the Rhythm" sounds good in my opinion.

I think Blue Gangsta, The Gloved One, Still The King, and especially Slave to The Rhythm would be great titles after the horrendous 'Michael' title

I think "Michael" was really a boring choice for the first posthumous album. Like many of you, i'd like the albumtitle to be the same, or similar, as a song on that album. Just like all regular MJ albums. Since there is a rumour about 2 songs with Dr.Freeze on it, why don't name it "An Album With No Name"? ^^ Something uncommon and better than "Michael".

Back