What do you think about the Victory Tour?

The Victory Tour performances seemed to have been packed with high energy! And since it was the last full tour with MJ and his brothers, it would have been something special to see.

I wish now, after all this time, that I had gone to one of the shows. I think I would have left feeling very entertained and would have walked away with the kind of high one experiences when they have attended lively, energetic, well-put on shows. Michael, also, was the closest ever to being the Michael we know and love during the Bad Tour shows...very polished and captivating. I enjoyed the stage costumes he wore, also, during the Victory Tour. He had a nice look. :)

They don't really appeal to me :busted:
I know, it's still Michael but I don't have any memories of the Victory tour besides that I was too young to 'remember' anything :smilerolleyes:

I like it almost as much as the Bad Tour, but it's kind of chaotic, so no wonder Michael wasn't happy doing it lol. I liked the costumes too.

I wonder if they have film reels for that. I also wonder if a DVD of the Victory tour would appeal more to the American public than any other MJ tour, since it's Thriller era Michael whom the American public seems to accept the most, also the tour was on American soil. (Even though I personally think Bad Tour and Dangerous Tour were better tours.)

I think it was the last tour Michael used good taste moves(except for 88's Smooth Criminal) and outfits at. Shame that Jermaine coming back didn't fixed the harmonies and coreographies cause Jackie was out

Last edited:
Back