What do you think about the this is it album?

In regards to the five unreleased recordings, I adore them. The demo of She's Out of My Life is a gem (it's always nice to hear Michael singing acoustic); Planet Earth sends shivers down my spine, although I don't listen to it often; the demo of Beat It is great; and This Is It (either version) still brings tears to my eyes.

It is nice but that album I had only listen to it once. And that was the night I had gotten it as a Christmas present back in 2009. That was pretty much it for me with that album. Because the This Is It era is really the only MJ era. I don't want to have anything more to do with it. All because of what had happen.:( :boohoo

it wasnt good,they release old songs with 4 new and 1 poem.it would be better if they released songs recordings from movie

Should have been a live Vocal CD of the rehearsals with the best audio from May 12th-June 24th as a double CD, And maybe some unheard interviews & Discussions of Michael with Travis Payne & Kenny on a Bonus disc For Example the discussion segment included in the Dancing Machine Featurette on the 2010 Blu-Ray Release.

Last edited:
Should have been a live Vocal CD of the rehearsals with the best audio from May 12th-June 24th as a double CD, And maybe some unheard interviews & Discussions of Michael with Travis Payne & Kenny on a Bonus disc For Example the discussion segment included in the Dancing Machine Featurette on the 2010 Blu-Ray Release.
I totally agree. It wouldve finished the product(the movie) by putting the live audio on it with the songs that were performed instead of the performed songs with the same version of the previous released albums. Other then that, I loved the demos, and lets not forget Planet Earth which is really inspiring to listen to...:cry:

It s very hard to listen to or look at still .Planet Earth is beautiful . just tinged with sadness

I love the demos and the poem. They're cool to listen to and the poem is beautiful. Beat It is my favorite song on Thriller, so I really enjoy the demo.
I really like the song This Is It. I think it's a lovely song and I love Michael's vocal performance.
I think it would've been better if they released the live vocals from the movie instead of the versions we already have. It would've made more sense to do. But people ripped those off the movie and put them on youtube, so I just listen to those.

Back