what do you think about the Royal Concert In Brunei?

Sexiest concert...ahem *cough* :naughty: I mean...it was cool because you get to see the beginnings of his HIStory Tour. Even without the props, I loved the performance of Earth Song.

I think the show is boring. Was watching it the other day coincidently. He was way too slow, don't know why, because he was very electric a year before at the MTV awards.

Also the audience was boring, maybe Michael felt that.

This show is special for me because it was the last time Michael ever sang Billie Jean and Beat It live in concert

DEFINITELY one of my all time favorites!! :D

Good concert but Michael wasn't very energetic. His vocals were not at his best.

Do you all consider this concert to be part of the Dangerous Tour, part of the HIStory Tour or just consider it to be it's own one off concert that isn't connected to either tour?

I always look at this as a Dangerous Tour show because the costumes and setlist was just like the Dangerous Tour. With the exception of a couple of HIStory songs being thrown in

I like this concert, it is very cool, Michael looks great and there are many songs sang live! Also it is cool that this concert it kind of between dangerous and history tours...

This concert is a rarity and just that alone makes it amazing, but.... Im sorry but i must say that beside that it is rare i find this concert rather dull.. Dont shoot me for saying that :D

This concert is a rarity and just that alone makes it amazing, but.... Im sorry but i must say that beside that it is rare i find this concert rather dull.. Dont shoot me for saying that :D

Ad libs at the end of Earth Song make up for it! :wild:

I wish that Michael would have ended all of his Earth Song performances like this one. I do love the ending with the tank coming on stage but seeing Michael just stand there and sing is so much better in my opinion.

Yes, Beat It was live in Sydney and Amsterdam September 28. Billie Jean as it's been told was live in Brisbane.

Back