What do you think about the Dangerous World Tour?

My favourite tour. Hope they release another show as soon as possible in best possible quality.

+ IMO the best intro of the show. Meaning Jam toaster. Really great song for an intro
+ Energy. Still loads of it (at least during early 1992 and even later still). Still an explosive performer almost like Bad tour
+ Dancing. Way better and refined than Bad tour and almost up to History level
+ Good balance of playback and live (though we always wish he did even more live obviously)
+ The best Billie Jean. The best Beat It. The best MITM
+ Better stage than Bad tour. Better lighting.
+ Still great live voice. Gritter and harsher, more mature than Bad tour, which I actually like. I prefer his grittier voice over smooth.
+ good setlist, but could be bit better, for example, include RWY, DD

- setlist lacks some Bad tour songs
- RTT not included. I would have loved to hear GITM and KTF live
- not as much live as Bad tour

Last edited:
This gotta be my least fave tour :blush:

I didn't like the costumes...
The pyro's were too BLAH and scary ... :dropdead:
For me, it's too 'exciting' and to 'fussy' :busted:

The ONLY thing I liked was Siedah and the 'rendition' of Beat it and Billie Jean those were TOPS :clap:

I know, it's still Michael :heart: but I prefer BAD or Gold Pants :heat: ehhhh HIStory :cheeky:

It has a special place in my heart because it's the first MJ concert I ever saw.....When Bucharest aired on HBO? back in the day, I watched with complete awe....

Its better than the HIStory Tour but not better than the Bad Tour

Dance Moves are more refined
Vocals are ok
Wished they could have had Remember The Time (shame they could'nt fix the wardrobe malfunction), Who Is It, Why You Wanna Trip On Me

Dangerous is my favorite tour. His entrance, popping up from the stage, was fantastic and so very MJ :) He looked handsome and beautiful, and I love the stage outfit he wore. I don't think it had quite as much energy as the Bad tour, but it is about as close to perfection as tours come. I loved it.

Back