What do you listen to when you go to the Gym

Nirvana

Proud Member
2301 Jackson street , i know your jealous
Wasn't sure if this should go here or in the music bit (if it gets moved it was in general discussion)

Anway what music do you listen to when you're in the gym or just jogging. Recently i've been listening to DMX - Where da hood at , usually i don't like that sort of music but it's really motivational

I used to always play "Stronger" by Kanye West whenever I'm on the elliptical lol. I love listening to any fast paced songs with a good beat...it keeps me going.

I have a gym in my apartment building and whenever I go there (not as often as I should) I use the elliptical machine while listening to Michael Jackson's music. Funny, I never listened to his music while working out before his passing. I should have because it's perfect for it!

HIStory--Tony Moran's HIStory

i think this is the most motivating song, esp when ur on the treadmill !! u gotta try it MJ just tells you "keep movin, keep movin" aaaah the best :)

i have a gym at home so i blast michael's & janet's mega mix which last for about 2 hours ..

Whenever I've been to the gym its been a mixture of Rap/ R&B/ Raggae & Michael of course. But I've not been to the gym since July and only listen to Michael now.

I almost always listen to Michael, because how can you NOT move and want to dance when he's on?? I also listen to Lady Gaga a lot....she's got some good beats too....But mostly Michael...especially Off The Wall (Get on the Floor and WDAN are my two faves)

when i walk and take my ipod with me i love listening to anything that has a good beat to it Micheal Jackson beat it lol backstreet boys straight to my heart Christina agliara brtiny spears to cool down on the way back home i love to listen to romantic songs ( MJ heaven can wait BSB " yes i will " Mariah Carey "thank god i found you " 98 degress "take my breath away " Nick Lachey "this I swear" ) make me think of my wonderful husband and how much i love him make me smlie alot lol

Back