What Do You Do For Work??

strawberrypie999

Proud Member
Just curious...I spent a whole day at work today and now I am just wondering where you guys spend your days...

I am a part time assistant manager at a Gymboree store.
It's an infant-children's clothing store. We sell sizes 0-3 months to 12 years in girls, and 0-3 months to 10 years in boys. Our clothes are ADORABLE and I LOVE my job!

Of course, it's not where I want to work my entire life, lol. I am going to school to become an Elementary School teacher...part of the reason why I love working in a 'childrens' store lol.

You can see some of our clothes at http://www.gymboree.com they are super, super cute and if you are looking for a really nice gift for someone I would say we are the place to go =]

I don't have kids, and don't plan on them for awhile, but I find myself buying baby clothes once they are clearanced enough...lol. I guess I am just stocking up for some day down the road!

Your turn =]

I'm a session Musician for a recording studio here in Glasgow if a band or singer needs a Pianist i get a call and come in and record with them, its no biggy but its money coming in :)

Back