What do ya'll think of my special MJ 'corner'

It's what we call that in Dutch, a corner. At first the big Dangerous tour flag was just there and that was it. But recently i bought 3 new posters of MJ and i also had lots of old ones from the German magazine Black & White (quality magazine).

But since i have all his cds, the HIStor tour book, Ultimate collection, etc...i decided to make a special place for it in my living room. Normally the Thriller figures are next to my plasma screen, but i find this place much better for them. Hope you like it, let me know.

Plans are that i'll be buyinh another glass plank (that's what everything is on) and place it next to the first one, then i'll put the upcoming Thriller MJ and Bad MJ on it. Along with the dvds and stuff. But for now i'm happy with this :)

At first it was like this...and i really didn't like it..it was too simple

2e4bwps.jpg

So it became this....

29ygv0x.jpg

25psglc.jpg

fyh8v9.jpg

jiciz4.jpg

It's what we call that in Dutch, a corner. At first the big Dangerous tour flag was just there and that was it. But recently i bought 3 new posters of MJ and i also had lots of old ones from the German magazine Black & White (quality magazine).

But since i have all his cds, the HIStor tour book, Ultimate collection, etc...i decided to make a special place for it in my living room. Normally the Thriller figures are next to my plasma screen, but i find this place much better for them. Hope you like it, let me know.

Plans are that i'll be buyinh another glass plank (that's what everything is on) and place it next to the first one, then i'll put the upcoming Thriller MJ and Bad MJ on it. Along with the dvds and stuff. But for now i'm happy with this :)

At first it was like this...and i really didn't like it..it was too simple

2e4bwps.jpg

So it became this....

29ygv0x.jpg

25psglc.jpg

fyh8v9.jpg

jiciz4.jpg

What a lovely shrine for michael Ive had my bedroom re decorated so I only have two small shrines I have loads of posters on my bedroom door and framed piccys on the wall by my bed above that on a shelf I have all my memrobillia including my singing dolls of which one is wearing the famous gold suit from the HISTORY tour and is rare and precious as it was made for me by a very kind friend so it cant be brought anywhere...

I love your zombie thriller dolls Ive not seen them before where can I get one from?

The figures can be bought from here

http://www.visiontoys.nl/advanced_s...Csid=60998506f18c12f2f21cad46a432b01f&x=0&y=0

It's a dutch store, and they still have it..i bought those from there as well.

I've done a search on google and got this..check it out

http://www.toyrocket.com/Thriller-Michael-Jackson-Figure-P51619C3369.aspx

and here

http://www.michaelmania-e.net/mjsho...emid=1&option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse

the last link still has them in stock at a VERY nice price...be quick with it !!!!

Tight as hell.....
The biggest poster on the wall (with mj dancing in bad tour merged with dangerous) is that cloth material?

Tight as hell.....
The biggest poster on the wall (with mj dancing in bad tour merged with dangerous) is that cloth material?

Yep, it's cloth material. It's a flag...i found it again at my mom's house where i kept several stuff of mine....it was at the beginning of this year than i found it back and i still wanted something of MJ to put on my wall in my own house...so when i saw the flag....i knew what to hang up on the wall :)

Back