What did YOU recieve for Christmas, Hanukkah, or another holiday?

IvoryKeys

Proud Member
I thought it would be fun to post the gifts you received this year during the holidays. I believe Hanukkah is still going on...not sure. But post what you have gotten so far. I KNOW some of yall's like to show off what ya got!!!

As for me, I was pretty happy with my gifts this Christmas. I have to pick most of them out, lol, but at least I get what I wanted that way.

I needed a new purse, so mom got me one from Kohl's. Really cute purple one!
I also got 5 new albums that I had picked out a few weeks ago. 3 Prince albums and 2 Janet Jackson albums.
I got 3 movies. "Hocus Pocus" and "The Breakfast Club" from waaaay back in the day. Also got "Wall-E"!
A new blue scarf from Old Navy.
A box of chocolates in my stocking along with some Victoria's Secret underwear. (it's become a tradition for my mother to put underwear in my stocking. she thinks its funny...)
And I got some cash to spend tomorrow shopping. I need some semi-formal outfits when I start student teaching.

So what did YOU get from Santi Claus??

I got a sony Vaio computer, a facial cleanser, a small neck/back/feet messager, a nice pillow chair, and money to go shopping for clothes. I will probably save that money for an MJ concert ticket though.

I got:

CDS
Christina Aguilera: A Decade Of Hits (Deluxe Edition with bonus DVD)
James Taylor: Covers
Dion: Heroes

Books
Don't Know Much About History
Lord Of The Rings: One Volume Edition

A wooden marble solitare game set
iMode Radio AM/FM Ipod docking set with speakers
An Itunes gift card (I bought an Amy Grant, Richard Marx, and Christina Aguilera album with it)
The Dark Knight 2-DVD set (can't wait to watch it :D)
Various chocolates and cookies
$50 check from a family member
A few 'scratch off' lottery cards

And various other goodies. :)

I agree Gisselle :yes:

My presents haven't been so incredibles like all of yours but they've been by :heart:. Until now I've recieved hand-made cards by my friends 'n a ticket for watching Twilight in the cinema :)

I got a laptop(early xams pressie)
Some pc games, nice shoes (another early xmas present)
two nice tops
and some money :)

oh the sims games
But everytime i go 2 play them..they frezze up on me!
So i havent really had the chance to play the characters yet *makes angry face*

i have "sims 2"
sims "university life"
and "free time" sims

I have played sims 2 a bit
But like i was saying b4, they all keep frezzing up on me!

Last edited:
Everybody is getting some awesome gifts so far. I remember I got some sims2 games last year for christmas, and I know what you mean. They freeze up so easily because they take up so much space on your computer. I ended up having to take the software off my computer because it would crash.

Oh, and I forgot to tell you my most favorite gift I received this year. It was Prince's book 21 Nights. Awesome piece of coffee table-wear if I may say so myself!

It so fraustating the sims game...aww looks like i might have to remove it too :(

Aww i wish i got more "going out" clothes 4 xmas...oh well could always get more over the holidays myself! :p

which playstaion games did u get epyptiangirl?

I got:

an outfit
bath set
a board game
MP3 player
Christina Aguilera CD : Decade of hits :D
hair accessories

I gots:

- some new bedsheets
- clothes
- a board game called Cinematique
- some books: - speeches that changed the world and some text books for work lol
- a season of Law & Order SVU
- gift vouchers
- steering wheel cover
- a new mug (has a pirates skull on it :D )

and I went out and got myself a DVD recorder :)

I'm thinking about buying a wii with the vouchers I was given :)

Everyone has some great loot!! :D

Altough i think we will all be getting late..but great xmas pressies next year..MIKE'S NEW ALBUM! :p

Well what did I got..

- Jäämies (Iceman) book about Kimi Räikkönen :D
- The Dark Knight dvd!!!!! (teh best present)
- Hairspray dvd
- Myrsky (Storm) dvd (it's a Finnish children movie, mum bought it to me because there's cute dog in it :D )
- tons of lotions....
- 3 pair of socks :D
- some stuff to put in hair
- calendar for 2009
- comics
- a bag
- 2 free tickets to movies!

And then I got Elvis' Christmas cd which was bought to my sister but she doesn't listen to it so I have it now.

Though I would have been fine if I only got The Dark Knight, KR book and the tickets.

I got a few gifts from various relatives. The best one, "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins. LOL, how perfect. I got a good laugh from this when I opened nativity-themed wrapping paper and found this book inside. I also got the Dark Knight DVD, a Wii remote and a really nice leather wallet.

The best gift I could ever ask for...

:angel:Sharing precious time with family, friends and all of those who just needed some love~~~

I got:

4 of the Sims 2 Stuffs Packs Which is:

Ikea
Kitchen and Baths
H&M Fashions
and Teen Style

This is what I really had wanted for Christmas.

Season 2 dvd set of The Universe from the HIStory Channel
Haunted HIStories dvd set from the HIStory Channel
$20 from my brother and his wife (This was actually for my birthday which is 9 days away.)
A comb to get the tangles out of my hair
A set of hand lotions
A watch
and blue Slippers

Apple Macbook is the biggest gift i wanted..so cute and all white. i got this a month ago early. no more crazy window pop ups i have to say.

Money..i want to save it but i think i might buy something michael with it or throw it into my ipod itunes

Marilyn Monroe Speical Anniversary DVD collection..and included her last days and Niagara..yess

a box of fanny may chocolate fudge. mmmmm and m&ms

socks lol...but atleast they are nice soft plush socks..my mommy cant help herself!!

--Foam mattress topper for my bed
--Earrings
--Surge protector
--Socks
--Bath &Body works stuff
--Money
--Eyeshadow
--Lottery tickets

and my X-mas present to myself: HIStory on Film Vol II :cool:

Back