What Date "This Is It" is going to be released on shops????

brunomj

Proud Member
im a bit confused about this, i read in some places that is in 26 January, others on 22 February, others in March, so please can somebody give me the exact date of when the movie will be on shops??? thanks:D

hello,

USA - January 26, 2010
UK - February 22, 2010
German - 25 February 2010
France - 1 March 2010

etc...

I heard it's released january 26th in DK too!

I cannot wait another month for all the extra material! :(

hello,

USA - January 26, 2010
UK - February 22, 2010
German - 25 February 2010
France - 1 March 2010

etc...

hey dimitris!!!:)

Since you're from Greece, I wanted to ask you if you know when it's going to be released here???

I checked in one cd store here in Iceland today and they said that it should arrive around Jan 26.. They didnt seem sure though (they only said that when I said that it was the date in the US) I hope I dont want to wait until Feb 22 :(

Is there a list of when it will be released? Do anyone know in sweden? I think it is the 24 feebruary :(

Is there a list of when it will be released? Do anyone know in sweden? I think it is the 24 feebruary :(

It seems like it’s the same for amazon uk OMG I really don’t want to wait so much again like for the Opus they said we will receive it before Christmas I’m still waiting. It’s going to be all over the net before we have the chance to buy it in Europe. Stupid move by Sony once again… what can I say :doh:

It seems like it’s the same for amazon uk OMG I really don’t want to wait so much again like for the Opus they said we will receive it before Christmas I’m still waiting. It’s going to be all over the net before we have the chance to buy it in Europe. Stupid move by Sony once again… what can I say :doh:

Yes,I will order it :clapping:

Back