What could have been meant with that quote on MJ.com?

After Mike anounced the 10 shows at O2 in London, there was this quote, kinda mysterious too. Most definitely written by MJ. I forgot how it went but it really sounded like there was MUCH more being planned than just the 10 O2 shows. I just wonder , has it ever been made known what the quote really was about? And how did the quote go again? I remember it was very nice. Kinda mysterious and awesome at the same time...really got you even more excited for the upcoming shows at that time.

I believe he had a LOT more left to give to the world, I heard rumours that after completing the tour he planned to make a Thriller movie as well as a movie based on Smooth Criminal. Not sure how true this is but it would have been awesome to see a Thriller movie.

in South America there was this strong rumor about MJ making one concert in Brazil and one in Argentina after London. There was a lot of people so sure about this.
But where they've got it? i don't know :(

what was the quote?

And Michael had made a list of things he wanted to do. From what I can remember, he wanted to make a new album, set a new clothing line, open up a museum, come to the united states and do some concerts, and a broadway musical.

there could've been more, but that's all I remember.

The time has come, the time has come, the time has come...
It is now I see and feel that calling once again to be a part a of music
that will not just connect but, make all feel one, one in joy, one in pain,
one in love, one in service and in consciousness.

Last edited:
I copied it off some myspace page.. so not sure it is entirely correct. It use to be on michaeljacksonlive.com as well..
Can someone tell me if this is correct..

It's weird how something as this, can be so easily forgotten.. it's important I think..

I was searching on google, and it only showed up in 2 links..

Last edited:
That's right Mysterygirl.

Screencap:
messagestp.jpg

Michael's quote is speaking about all the emotions we all go through in his concerts
and his message we take away with us.. through his music acting and performances
... He takes us there ..

THE TIME HAS COME
It Is Now I See And Feel That Calling Once Again
To Be A Part Of A Music That Will Not Just Connect
But, Make All Feel One, One In Joy, One In Pain,
One In Love, One In Service And In Consciousness
Michael Jackson

I know there is an interview where he speak about this not sure which one _ Ill see if I can find it ..

This is not the interview Im thinking of but here he does speak about being one in the spirit and with his audience
Anthony: Now Glenn from Toronto Canada asks,
"Do you feel a special spiritual energy when you're performing; do you feel you are connected to a higher force? Cause this is what you make many feel when they see you live?"

Michael: That's exactly what it is, you're connected to a higher source and you just go with the moment and you become one with, you know, the spirit. Not to sound religious or anything, but it's a very spiritual... very much like religion, and it's a God-given gift and you just go with it. And I'm honored to have been given it. And, uh, as fun to become one with the audience. It's a one-ness, you know?

Another quote where he speaks about being able to share truth through his feeling emotions and touching others with it.
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one's life and will hopefully touch others as well."

"This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what I continue to live for."
Michael Jackson

Last edited:
Wherever he came up with these quotes god only knows - it makes you wonder if there's any more 'messages of hope' type-songs left over or just started or even finished that maybe were gonna be put out in the future sometime. There was a similar one for when there was meant to be new music coming (2008 - 2009) and then whatever derailed it and we never heard anything pre-posthumously except a leak.

He so wanted to get back out there after the percieved failure of Invincible (eight million records sold plus decent reviews after 30 years of good reviews otherwise) and show the world he still had it - hell, all you had to do was to listen to some of the pre-Invincible and post-2001 tracks to know he still had ''it'', ''that'' and ''something else entirely''. I'm talking new songs, not old ones just taken from a vault and put on some backtracks album.

I went off topic a little but that's what I feel that quote related to.

Michael has such an amazing way with words and he had so much planned for after the concerts. Its cuts me so much that he never even got to do one show after all he went through.

Michael has such an amazing way with words and he had so much planned for after the concerts. Its cuts me so much that he never even got to do one show after all he went through.

Exactly....i mean...if it was 'meant' for him to go up there, basically. He should've at least had one show, so he could see how immensely loved he still was, that would have been so good. I might sound alittle religious myself here now, but i'm not. I know damn well that he's been murdered, whether intentionally or not.

. He should've at least had one show, so he could see how immensely loved he still was, that would have been so good. I might sound alittle religious myself here now, but i'm not. I know damn well that he's been murdered, whether intentionally or not.

Michael Bearden talks in the TII dvd extra material that he band have all made a bet of how long time he would just stand there on stage opening show - not moving- just seizing the moment after have been revealed from Light Man. Some have said he would stay there two minutes, other had said 10 minutes before startin the show..

and all of this kills me.. but Im so incredible happy he was here to witness the 50 sold out shows and the huge demand. He hadnt toured in ages, no new album was coming out to promote, he had withdrawn from the limelight.. all it took was a five minute press-conference for him to break several records.

Oh boy I hope he knows how much we loved him.

Back