What Concert is the Dirty Diana video???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyNxf0OIoso

Whats this concert? & is this the same concert that Michael jumped on the fence & tore open his shirt with his lady fans screaming?:D:punk:
I do not believe they recorded the Dirty Diana from a concert. Singers rarely, from what I've seen, put footage from a real concert on an official music video.

Don't take my word though, it's just a guess. :yes:

It's not from an actual concert,but I heard it's been shot in Wembley :).

There are two versions that are released both "live". The orginal one appears live but with a fake audience, the second one is live from a 1988 concert and is from the New York dates. The one from New York aired before and is the exact same shots of the one that appears on Itunes, but which doesn't give any indication of where it's from.

so is it the same one where MJ jumps on the metal looking fence & he screams and tears his shirt open???

i thought it was just like give in to me, where its a video filmed to look like a show..

i thought it was just like give in to me, where its a video filmed to look like a show..

Exactly, but the one you are referring to is the original one where as the one on Itunes is an actual live concert performance from the Bad Tour in really excellent quality. It's the quality we'd get if they ever decided to release the Bad Tour on DVD.

yeah but i know about that one but the original video posted at top of thread is the official video not the live one..

:):):):):)the middle piccy on my sig is from the live version:)

Exactly, but the one you are referring to is the original one where as the one on Itunes is an actual live concert performance from the Bad Tour in really excellent quality. It's the quality we'd get if they ever decided to release the Bad Tour on DVD.

The Bad Tour is on DVD from several cities around the globe.

is this the same concert that Michael jumped on the fence & tore open his shirt with his lady fans screaming?:D:punk:

:wild: whaaat!? is there a video of this! dang! I wanna seeeee!!! :woohoo:

anyway! I thought there was only one official DD video :scratch: and I thought it was filmed like the give in to me was.. not infront of a live audience.

The music video is not a concert. It's just made to look like a concert. It's in the movie Moonwalker as well. Again it's not an actual concert. It's just a music video.

Back