what color of MJ hair?

rockstar

Proud Member
what is color of MJ hair?:scratch: i just asking i know his hair is black :yes: :swoon:but i just what to know if his real color hair was brown?:cheeky:

From his childhood color pictures, his hair color is black, but I noticed that Marlon's was dark brown. I know that some people's hair look black but is actually a mixture of black with hints of very dark, dark brown streaks within--more like a blend.

Michael-Jackson101.jpg

images

huis hair looks like ir was probably an off black, my hair is like that...it does look brownish sometimes but it is black

Maybe it is the Vitiligo. I would think that it could possibly depigment the hair roots.

Hair can naturally change color. That's a possibility...

Hair can naturally change color. That's a possibility...

True. My hair went from light-blonde to brown naturally. Anyway, to me MJ's hair has always looked black, even when he was a little kid so I doubt he dyed it. But it could be very, very dark brown that appears black or something, I don't know... or the Vitiligo depigmented his hair? :unsure:

Its very dark brown. You can see it in certain lights.

la303_jackson_michael_jackson_trial.sff.jpg

I guess you can see it a bit in this one.

His hair looks black to me, tbh.

My hair is a very dark brown, with reddish highlights. That can easily be seen in sunlight, but to unobservant eyes in an improperly lit environment, my hair could pass as 'black.'

I think black

does anyone know how did he bind his hair.I hardly can see his hair elastic,it's the same color like his hair. Does anyone have hd ft? Thank You

I think it a very Dark Brown that would look Black at times.you all know that he probably Dyed his hair Black so it can be seen better in pics. There was a pic sometime ago I saw of him with Gray Streaks and another that he changed his hair color that looks reddish.My Daughter's hair from afar looks mahogany but when you up close ,Her hair looks Dark Brown. If the Doc's reports says Brown. I'll go with that. but Only GOD ,His Mom and His Stylist knows for sure. Just thinking of him now makes me miss him all the more.:(

I think that depends on the era, sometimes is darker more like black, som other years it was more brownish :cheeky:
You know he loved to change styles :D

Dark brown. Can be seen in the Thriller era and beforehand. After that he obviously started wearing a weave, so the colour of that could change from black to dark brown, however he wanted it. But naturally, dark brown.

You're not seriously thinking this is his own hair ^^...

lol...yeah thats a lacefront, not his real hair

anyway, i think his natural hair was black, and may have turned brown due to the sunlight..if it ever looked like a little brownish at times. the same thing happens to my hair.

Wow this is interesting. I always thought his hair was black, and naturally black but maybe it was brown then.

Back