WHAT?! Chris Rock visited Neverland?

Stargirl

Proud Member
Okay so I'm currently reading 'Michael Jackson Consoiracy' and on page 124 Aphrodite Jones is describing when Tom Mesereau talked with Kiki, a cleaning lady at Neverland and it says how she saw many celebrities on the property of Neverland...and this is the line that confused me utterly (NOT the liz taylor part but the latter) :

"In particular, she mentioned seeing Elizabeth Taylor and Chris Rock on the grounds."

Like OMG... didn't Chris Rock crack some really mean jokes about Michael during some of his stand up performces...so how could Michael invite him to Neverland!?

:unsure:

Okay so I'm currently reading 'Michael Jackson Consoiracy' and on page 124 Aphrodite Jones is describing when Tom Mesereau talked with Kiki, a cleaning lady at Neverland and it says how she saw many celebrities on the property of Neverland...and this is the line that confused me utterly (NOT the liz taylor part but the latter) :

"In particular, she mentioned seeing Elizabeth Taylor and Chris Rock on the grounds."

Like OMG... didn't Chris Rock crack some really mean jokes about Michael during some of his stand up performces...so how could Michael invite him to Neverland!?

:unsure:

Maybe it was before it.

Well, we don't know why Michael had him there, but I do know that Chris Rock is pretty easy going compared to some other comics to go for the jugular on Michael sometimes.

well maybe they had a talk and Chris Rock realized how wrong he was all along :p

"mean jokes" is an understatement he insulted Michael

Aphrodite could have been referring to Chris Tucker, but I seriously don't think that Chris Rock actually hates Michael Jackson. He is one of those comedians who just stands up on stage, and makes fun of a whole lot of people. Michael is one of the thousands of celebrities that he's trashed in public.

I remember when he was on Oprah's show, Oprah was asking him about Michael Jackson and his trial, trying to encourage him to make some jokes about it. He made a couple of jokes and then on a serious note, said: "but you know what, Oprah? I know all the stuff that's going on right now with Michael Jackson is just to defer our attention from the war that's going on in Iraq." Now I don't really agree with his theory, but at least he acknowledged that there just wasn't something right about the whole Michael Jackson saga. He knew something fishy was going on.

Chris Rock is an a**hole on stage because that is his style. He's famous for ridiculing people. But I highly doubt he is like that in real life. I remember when he was over in New Orleans helping people when Hurricane Katrina hit their shores. I was like "Chris Rock...helping people? No way!" But it was true. I think that underneath the public image and "tough guy" persona, he is a nice person. :yes:

yeah.. what the person above me said :)

saying that, it degrades his act by basing his comedy on constantly bagging people... the greats in my book don't do that.

I think that underneath the public image and "tough guy" persona, he is a nice person. :yes:
so according to your theory the people who trash michael actually love him! wow and to think I've been fooled all this time

^
:lol:

Chris rock "helping ppl" for media coverage doesn't determine his calibre as a person. He is still someone who was seduced by the wrong thigs the media promoted.

I don't care to judge people. Not even people who judge other people.
If this book speaks the truth then obviously Michael had a reason to invite him there and Chris Rock accepted the invitation.

It's allowed to change perspectives. To learn form mistakes.

I don't care to judge people. Not even people who judge other people.
If this book speaks the truth then obviously Michael had a reason to invite him there and Chris Rock accepted the invitation.

It's allowed to change perspectives. To learn form mistakes.

I agree..However, we need to change our perpecstive also. MJ wants to move on and we as fans should move on also..Reality is MJ IS BACK ON STAGE!!!!!WOW!!! LOVIN' THAT FACT...

Kiki testified that "I think Chris Rock was there" so she may have simply confused names...

Q. There would be many celebrity-type visitors to Neverland from time to time, right.

A. Yes.

Q. You would see the Brandos.

A. Yes.

Q. Who else would you see.

A. Elizabeth Taylor. Chris Tucker. I think Chris Rock was there. I don’t know the names of the basketball players.

Q. And did the people you just identified seem to be close friends of Michael Jackson.

A. I wouldn’t -- as far as I could say, I don’t think that all of them were close friends, but some of them were, I think.

so according to your theory the people who trash michael actually love him! wow and to think I've been fooled all this time

:lol:

What I was trying to say was that he trashes everyone, not just Michael. He is famous for ridiculing and making fun of people - that is what Chris Rock does. But it's all part of the act. I'm sure you know Michael doesn't fly around town with a jet pack strapped to his back, or visits his friends by crashing through their ceiling in a spaceship and emerging in a gold plated outfit. It's all part of the show.

Now, I don't know whether Chris likes Michael or not, but he did admit he thought there was some type of conspiracy going on involving Michael. He knew something was up. Does Chris Rock love Michael? I don't know, however, I don't think he "hates" Michael. If he didn't believe that Michael had done anything innapropriate to children, what is there left to hate him for? :scratch:

I like the fact that Chris Rock mentioned MJ fell to the victim of a huge conspiracy. I agree with his view. He's such a huge figure and can be used and abused by the powers-that-be esp. during the national emergency like the Iraq War. And he was severely lynched becuz he's one of those prominent black people that the racist people and system hates with passion. Chris Rock, as a fellow black man, knows all this and told it like it is.

HOWEVER, I can't stand his ass trashing MJ like that. Y'all watched him talkin about Mike, right? It's way more than making lighthearted jokes. The fool was screaming on his kid, him sharing a bed with children, coming to court late, going to jail and his Afro and other appearnce getting messed up and finishing up "Prince won" WTF is that? He's just like the old-ass-mouse-looking Katt Williams. What's so different between them? They're all the same. They used Mike to the fullest for their sorry ass stand-up. I guess they were satisfied with the way the audience was laughing their ass off, huh?

Not all comedians ain't like that. Steve Harvey didn't do it like that. He made some jokes but we know he didn't mean no harm. It was more out of affection.

Last edited:
Back