What Can We Expect from the First Michael Jackson Biopic?

DJ Spins the sounds

Proud Member
I'm really excited about a prospect of a serious Michael Jackson biopic. You know something on the lines of Attenborough's Chaplin or Ghandi, something on a grand scale, not some cheesy made for DVD release.

Love to see Jaden Smith as the young Michael, maybe Jamie Fox as an Off the Wall / Thriller and end with Johnny Depp. But I want it to be done right, I wanna see how it was during Michael's early days around Off the Wall / Thriller when he was being crowned as the greatest performer and the way he struggled through those dark days and maybe through the big film portray how he was totally innocent?

Thinking about it the film called be split into 3 parts. Beginning, Middle , End? Would you wanna see a biopic or do you think its far too early still, maybe give it another 3-4 years?

I would wait a few more years for making a good biopic. It needs some serious work - gathering information from different sources (maybe, until then, some new and exciting facts would surface), sorting the pieces of information, finding the right actors for the job, etc.
I hope they will do the right thing this time, not a cheap movie.

I hope it comes out, at least, more than 5-10 years from now. That means some serious research went into it rather than rushing it and basing it on tabloid garbage.

I'm the minority here. No, I don't want a Michael Jackson biopic. I don't think there will be an individual in this whole entire world who can capture the essence of Michael. I don't think there will be any director/actor who can do him justice.

Knowing Hollywood......they'll do anything to make money and facts are not important................sounds like a tabloid.........

.....and these would be the contents of the film:
1.) Birth, teased and beat up by dad.
2.) Thriller and Pepsi commercial accident.
3.) 1993 allegations.
4.) Bashir Interview, 2005 allegations.
5.) Death.

:angel::angel::angel:
Lets hope this never happens!!!
:angel::angel::angel:

There's already been one out, two if you count the J5 miniseries. I've never seen it but it had Flex Alexander. So a future one won't be 1st.

Back