What artists have said that Michael influenced them

analogue

Proud Member
Does anyone have a list of all of the artists who have said that they were influenced by Michael?

Thanks

I think the easier question would be "who hasn't named him as an influence" cause the list is endless on those who have.

I just need to show some people over at IMDB that Michael has had a massive influence on the music world. They say that even though he was popular his influence wasn't very big. I know it's stupid. They consider Elvis Presley and The Beatles to more influencel than him and i really can't agree with them on that because if you look at today's popular artists you can just see the MJ influence oosing out of them. They copy his dance moves, the way he dressed, his style of singing. I don't see many artist today copying Elvis or The Beatles. As a matter of fact i've seen no artist of today copy Elvis. Yeah i've noticed a couple who have been influenced by The Beatles but i've always noticed MJ's influence far more

If we could list all these artists, would be a huge list, because Michael is inspiration to people from all around the world! :)

I just need to show some people over at IMDB that Michael has had a massive influence on the music world. They say that even though he was popular his influence wasn't very big. I know it's stupid. They consider Elvis Presley and The Beatles to more influencel than him and i really can't agree with them on that because if you look at today's popular artists you can just see the MJ influence oosing out of them. They copy his dance moves, the way he dressed, his style of singing. I don't see many artist today copying Elvis or The Beatles. As a matter of fact i've seen no artist of today copy Elvis. Yeah i've noticed a couple who have been influenced by The Beatles but i've always noticed MJ's influence far more

oh lord people who don't realize his influence on todays culture are sad! No use in discussing it with them at all! His impact is obvious, not only in music, but dance and fashion as well.
If they don't see it they're in denial.
At school my dance teachers brought Michael up all the time during history lessons on how dancing evolved and who made it what it is today (I majored in dance) so did my music teachers.

Back