What Are Your Opinions About LMP's Albums?

moonwalker5885

Proud Member
My opinion about Lisa Marie Presley's albums:-

'TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN'
People should forget Lisa's last name and focus on the great music she has to offer. This album really showcases what a talented singer and songwriter Lisa Marie is. With her smoky voice and mature lyrics she proves that she is not just Elvis' daughter, but an artist in her own right.

She approaches music with a fresh perspective. Many of the songs are written by Lisa Marie unlike her father who never wrote a song in his life.
I think 'S.O.B.', 'To Whom It May Concern', 'Lights Out', 'Better Beware' and 'Nobody Noticed It' are the songs that really stand out. But the most moving song on the CD is the hidden track called 'Excuse Me' - a deep ballad that says a lot with only a few lyrics. Honestly, it should have been a listed track so it wouldn't go unnoticed.

Lisa has talent and To Whom It May Concern displays it!

'NOW WHAT'
I was impressed with Lisa Marie's second album. It's more upbeat than To Whom It May Concern and it portrays a more vivid portrait of her extraordinary life with raw honesty. Her deep, soulful voice is showcased very well in her writing.

What are your opinions about her albums?

They're both really great, I like "Now what", it has more of a hard edge rock sound to it.
"To Whom it may concern" has kind of a blues sound to it. But I think they're really great. :yes:

AW: What Are Your Opinions About LMP's Albums?

Yeah, I like S.O.B. and Lights out in Memphis... those are good songs! As for the albums, I would have to listen to it again!

To be honest I like all the songs I've heard, such as Idiot, Lights Out, and I heard Turbulence the other day (thats about Michael Jackson right?) lol

i love them all.

'Raven' about her mother is so beautiful

'nobody noticed it' was a sweet as candy tribute to her father

turbulence, sob, sinkin in, about the men in her life ..not only michael.. are great.

'ill figure it out' 'lights out' 'dirty laundry' are a little more faster

so yea.. all.

Back