What Are Your Guilty Pleasures?

Karice

Proud Member
My guilty pleasures are:

1. Watching outrageous commercials on T.V, and then running over to Youtube to see if anyone posted the commercial and read the comments(i.e, Shamwow Commercial.) :palesmile:

2. My Dave stories. I just love my Dave character dearly! :palesmile:

3. Wondering what stupid thing that guy who likes Sunny on the Raisin Bran Crunch will say at the end of the commercials. :palesmile:

4. Brownie Earthquake from Dairy Queen. Oreos, marshmallow cream, vanilla ice cream, brownies, whip cream, and fudge sauce! Yum! :)

5. Oreo Cookie Jar Blizzard From Dairy Quuen. Oreo cookies, cookie dough ice cream, and fudge all wrapped in one. One of the most delicious treats I have ever had, and it's CHEAP.... I got a HUGE cup for under 5.00. :)

i don't know if i would see them as guilty pleasures, cus i'm not ashamed of them, and i'm sure there are others that like em, but since i don't hear about others doing it...

watching speed racer cartoons

Loads of stuff. Listening to Michael. Sweet Thai Chilli Snack a Jacks. Chicken. Any potato related food stuff.

watching America's Next Top Model and wearing clothes in pink color. :)

Starbucks in the morning. Cosmopolitans when I go out to dinner.

Listening to cheesy music!

Watching crappy programs like Peter Andre's Next Chapter etc

I can watch Disney movies over and over again....and I'm obsessed with Young and the Restless :ninja:

I have a weakness for cotton candy. Well, I have a weakness for lots of sweet treats but cotton candy and meringue's are two of my favorites. I also like silly, sappy love songs and ballads (well, with some exceptions).

Chick Flicks (I am a chick though)

McDonald's French Fries (shhhhh, I'm eating some right now!)

Reality TV Shows (like Real Housewives, or any reality show focusing on celebs)

Cream Soda (I'm not a pop drinker...I mostly drink water and coffee...but I get a craving for Cream Soda sometimes. Pop is so fattening though, so I don't drink it often, but I enjoy it when I do!)

My guilty pleasures:

-Eating Pop Tarts (for breakfast almost every day)
-Listening to Ke$ha
-Watching AMV's (Both Anime and Disney)
-Watching Dr. Phil, Jerry Springer, Tyra, Steve Wilkos
-Drinking Venti Frappuchinnos (even in winter lol)
-Chewing gum (One piece can last me a whole day if I want it to. Gum calms my nerves and keeps me occupied.)
-Buying and toting stuffed animals (like my fox named Anderson Cooper and my rat named Ben.)
-Taking a few Tylenol PM's to get a decent night's sleep (I would rather not take anything most of the time and just deal with the insomnia the natual way, but sometimes that is just not possible. These work so well though. Best sleep ever.)
-Watching the news for fun (CNN junkie baby!)
-Watching Sesame Street (my favourite show when I was a small kid.)
-Singing to Michael songs in public places (I hate to sing in front of people, but I just HAVE to sing along to Michael's stuff, even if I look crazy while doing it =P)
-Eating Pay Day candies
-Shopping (books, furs, jewelry, oh my! All a girl could possibly want! All that sucks my bank account dry!)

I think that about covers it. Too honest lol?

Guilty...hhuuuhh..i guess chocolate truffles and those venti sized Starbuck mocha or white chocolate frappachinos...obsessed!!

i guess getting my hair did'...chemicals right?

even things you would think are not so guilty like being on the internet....i may be on it when i should be doing something else. im also obsessed with 70s-80s-90s sitcoms...SITCOM FREAK! i can watch them all day long on youtube...which again i should be more active doing other things like exercise on down time. i guess thats it...luckily i don't abuse alcohol or text while driving!!!!! HMMM!

Mine are:

-Eating snacks (Kit Kat Chunky Max, Brisk Ice Tea- 1L, Lays Dill Pickle Chips, sometimes Twizzlers and Starbursts) while watching anime, mostly Naruto and Naruto Shippuden on weekends.

-NaruHina Love (Naruto x Hinata, I still think they're the best couple of all anime)

-Watching cartoons and anime. (like Spongebob, Naruto, Donald Duck, etc.)

-Mozzarella (I just crazy for that kind of cheese. I got hooked on those things)

-Shopping (I love to shop for DVDs, books mostly, sometimes games, posters and anything for my appeal)

Back