Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dangerous (Dreams) 1992

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Dangerous album AD, Dessert 1993

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
I think my favourite is Ill be there! So great to hear him sing it as an adult with just the piano and himself when he was younger (Sorta)

I wasent sure about the exact dates and if i missed anything please tell :)

Last edited:
Since the Suzuki commercial, all of them look like little music videos, I love all of them.

But my favorite would be I'll be there (Pepsi). I used to cry when I saw it on TV in the 90's and I recorded it of course, now it's difficult to watch it because I get too emotional, but I still watch it from time to time :)

I had voted for the Pepsi Dreams commercial. Since I think that is the best MJ Pepsi commercial ever made. I guess because of Who Is It was being played in that commercial. And I do have quite the obsession for anything that is related to that song. But I so wish I could also have voted for the LA Gear Street commercial. Because that is the only MJ commercial that I have a real memory of seeing on tv back then. Plus back in the late 80s and early 90s. I had a huge obsession for LA Gear high top sneakers. I even had a pair of the MJ ones.

I wanted to choose The Chase first, but then I saw the Suzuki and I picked that instead. But it's close.

The Pepsi Dreams commercial does in a great way sum up all the things that first got me interested in Michael Jackson. The mystique, the music, the moves, and the special little things that seperates him from all other performers. I think the L.A. Gear commercial comes in a close second for me.

I'll Be There. I get emotional every time I see that commercial but still I love seeing young Michael and adult Michael sing together. It's a beautiful and touching moment.

Back