What are the ladies wearing to the premiere?

bobmoo79

Proud Member
What are the ladies wearing to the premiere? (We have tickets to go and my wife is interested!)

Thank you!!:)

i´m not going to the premiere, but i´m going on saturday.. i´ll wear my MJ-shirt with a balmain vest over, and my leather tights, :) but i´m not so sure yet ;)

Wearing a fedora, white sequined glove, balmain-like jacket and black skirt w/leggings...Oh, and aviators, of course.

well seeing as I'm headed to the dance club afterwards, and the best costume gets 200 dollars, and I can dance like MJ, I'm going to go in black trousers with sequin stripes, my own MJ loafers, white socks, a white t-shirt, a thriller jacket and a wig that looks like the hair MJ had in the bad video.

I'm wearing my black leather jacket with black jazz shoes black satin skinny jeans and a very MJ like glittertop underneath my jacket x]. Im really annoyed Im not able to post pics ufff..

I am wearing Black trousers and red shirt like Michael liked. I will also wear a red Jecket and my federo. Black shoes I think. No Glitter..I have none!

nice, love the belt:clap:
Thanks! :)
damn your fucking hott!!!!!!!!!! I swear MJ always had the hottest female fans.
OMG hahaha, well...thanks...ur making me blush. :blush:
I'm wearing my black leather jacket with black jazz shoes black satin skinny jeans and a very MJ like glittertop underneath my jacket x]. Im really annoyed Im not able to post pics ufff..
Aw why can't u post pics?

I'm so curious of what everyone will wear! C'mon with the pics guys! ;)

Here is what I was wearing for my premiere of TII :)

presentoircb2.jpg

:D I wore my pajama bottoms with house slippers (in honour of Michael) with my MJ shirt..and brought my big box of tissues. I'll see if I can get a pic from my friends..I didn't have my camera...again it was at like 4 in the morning..so I forgot about that..:mello: but anywho it was awesome and I know MJ had to be laughin' cause I was sportin' pj's like he did!:happy:

:D I wore my pajama bottoms with house slippers (in honour of Michael) with my MJ shirt

I hope you'll find a picture, this sounds so cool! :D
I'll be seeing the movie in 4 hours. :wild:
Black MJ shirt and a red blouse over it, black jeans and red shoes.
And tissues ... :ph34r:
(Ha, Black or White on the radio right now! :dancin:)

I ADORED the last Ebony shoot, with MJ's skinny, slinky black or cream suits, more elegant than we've ever seen him. I'm passionate about many artists, but I can't think of one who is so iconic in so many areas... even fashion, and even today.

So I went with a feminine version of one of these outfits, in skinny black jeans tucked into heeled black boots, and a long close-fitting black suit jacket, with military-looking brooch, lots of silver on wrists, ankles and ears. Hair in a long shag like his on the Ebony cover (except mine's blonde), with pale blue little granny-glasses (to hide reddened eyes...)

Last edited:
Back