what are some good michael jackson quotes on dance,

I think there may be some quotes in Dancing the Dream. I can't check it at the moment though..it's sitting in my MJ box, which is hard to get to. Sorry

"I used to dance to rythm of the washing machine"- MJ
Has to be one of my favorite qoutes..

'Dancing is about feeling...you can't think about it'

"consciousness expresses itself through creation. this world we live in is the dance of the creator. dancers come and go in the twinkling of an eye, but the dance lives on. on many an occasion when i am dancing, i have felt touched by something sacred. in those moments, i felt my spirir soar and become one with everything that exists.
i become the stars and the moon. i become the lover and the beloved. i become the victor and the vanquished. i become the master and the slave. i become the singer and the song. i become the knower and the known. i keep on dancing... then it is the eternal dance of creation. the creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy. i keep on dancing...and dancing...and dancing. until there is only... the dance."

sorry that is long but i love it, it is in the dangerous album booklet

I love the whole world of dance, because dancing is really the emotions through bodily movement. And however you feel, you just bring out that inner feeling through your mood. A lot of people don't think about the importance of it, but there's a whole psychological thing to just letting loose. Dancing is important, like laughing, to back off tension. Escapism...it's great.

I love the whole world of dance, because dancing is really the emotions through bodily movement. And however you feel, you just bring out that inner feeling through your mood. A lot of people don't think about the importance of it, but there's a whole psychological thing to just letting loose. Dancing is important, like laughing, to back off tension. Escapism...it's great.

MInd if I copy that and put it on the MJ quotes thread? I just bumped it up some.

Back