What Album Would You Michael To Exclusively Premiere Live

MJBT

Proud Member
Was listening to a Foo Fighters concert from early this year where they only played songs from Wasting Light so what album would you want Michael to perform from beginning to end: This is mine in order of the album Id most like

Dangerous
Invincible
Thriller
Bad
HIStory
OTW
BOTD

For me..

1. Invincible
2. HIStory
3. BOTDF
4. Bad
5. Dangerous
6. Thriller
7. OTW

Bad
Dangerous
History
Invincible
Thriller
BOTDF

I think Michael should've done at least one night completely live in alll tours. Every song. If not in one night, then at least all songs through whole tour. For example, in one concert Earth Song, in other Heal The World, in other Scream. Something like he did in NY MSG 1988.

Bad
Dangerous
History
Invincible
Thriller
BOTDF

I think Michael should've done at least one night completely live in alll tours. Every song. If not in one night, then at least all songs through whole tour. For example, in one concert Earth Song, in other Heal The World, in other Scream. Something like he did in NY MSG 1988.

Good idea

Here's my order:

Bad
Dangerous
Thriller
Invinicible
HIStory
Blood On The Dance Floor

1) HIStory- Stranger In Moscow, Money, Earth Song, Smile, and Tabloid Junkie gaaaaahhhh... the arrangement of Little Susie would have been phenomenal to see.
2) Blood On the Dance Floor- Without the remixes, this would be the perfect album for me. Is It Scary, Superfly Sister, and Morphine!!!
3) Dangerous- if he had done Who Is It live just once and killed it, I would have been set for life! Give In To Me too!
4) Invincible- Speechless... that is all I can say... plus Break of Dawn, Whatever Happens, and Heaven Can Wait, but Speechless sums it all up.
5) Thriller- Baby Be Mine, P.Y.T., and The Lady In My Life.
6) Bad- Liberian Girl and Leave Me Alone, oh yea...
7) Off the Wall- Get On the Floor and I Can't Help It would make me veerrryy happy!

Back