What about the songs that MJ is coming up with himself (Topic about the new album)

analogue

Proud Member
Everyone has been talking about the songs that other singers (Ne-Yo, Will i am, Akon etc) have been writting for and submiting to Michael Jackson but what about the songs that Michael is writting 100% on his own? i'm really excited to hear the songs that MJ has come up with, he's been through a lot these last few years so this could be his most personal album since HIStory. Or he could just ignore all of the things that's happend in his life and just make fun, upbeat dance tunes.

I'm more interesting in the songs that MJ is writting on his own than the songs that other singers are coming up with for him

^ well we wont hear about it because Michael is not talking.. The reason why we hear about Akon, will.i.am, and Neyo songs is because they are sharing there experience, and excited about working with MICHAEL JACKSON.. Michael does not even want to mention the album, let alone talk about music he's written for the album..

We do know one of the songs (at least) that will.i.am and Michael did together was written by MJ alone, and one song co written together.

Either way, I believe we'll get upbeat dance songs :)

Back