What about the booklet?

dangerous_boy_1980

Proud Member
hi guys, too much threads and words spent for the songs, the voice, the real Michael in this album....what about a thread devoted to the booklet?

Do u like the cover?

What do u wish to find inside the booklet?

Unreleased pictures....artworks....paintings.....

And what do u think will be inside?

Hope it's not a stupid thread.....but I think we all need an "anti-stress" thread, the mystery of the new songs are stressing too much all members!

Peace

@dangerous_boy_1980
1) I like cover. IMO it's beautiful. :)
2) Inside booklet I wish to find detailed info regarding history of all included songs, maybe with pictures of his handwritings (lyrics) and Michael Jackson in (home) studio etc. Something like that would be very nice. :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont want recording pics, just some "normal" pics. michael happy somewhere chilling :D
dunno lol of course those wont be inside a booklet ^^"

Am a painter and I'd like to see artworks, like the own MJ paintings in Neverland....or a great photo reportage during the recording sessions!

I would like the booklet to contain the lyrics, informations about the songs eg, when they were written and recorded, who has been working on them etc.... and it would also be great with some pictures of MJ enjoying life....

Info on the songs, including lyrics (although guessing after MJ lyrics for years can be fun too ;)) and pictures of a happy Michael, hopefully some previously unseen.

All regular info, lyrics and stuff. Some never before seen photos would be nice.

Not a big fan of the cover though. The main part, Michael's eyes, aren't like his. The look is wrong.

Back