What about Michael's own video footage?

egi

Proud Member
Didn't Michael have someone following him around with a video camera all the time for years (which is how he had Martin Bashir filmed etc. I think)? What will happen to all that film now? It'd be great to see it - it would give a really interesting insight!

We will get all kind of these footages in time, don't worry, even the old concerts i believe we will get them so soon, we love you Michael =(

I agree. The BAD and maybe even HIStory concert will be released. Unfortunately the corporate people will see Mike's death as a perfect opportunity to gain extra cash.

If the kids get money from future sales, I'm buying everything no matter what the price.

Didn't Michael have someone following him around with a video camera all the time for years (which is how he had Martin Bashir filmed etc. I think)? What will happen to all that film now? It'd be great to see it - it would give a really interesting insight!

I agree, it's what we need and i have been looking for this footage since 1996. Many fans werefilmed with or around michael throughout the years by his videocrew.

I remember speaking to bob jones and his assistant felicia back then, i think they told me the footage was completely under michael's control.

I wrote to Karen faye on her facebook site too the other day.

Maybe we should start a petition?

I believe Michael had his life filmed for his children to see. It's their photo album, if you will. I hope most of these things - not just video tapes but everything else - will be held back and protected by John Branca and Katherine Jackson until Prince turns 18 and inherits the 'family business'. It should be his, Paris and Blanket's choice to have these personal items released.

Whatever footage there is are really nothing more than home movies and should stay that way. They belong to his kids now not the fans.

I believe Michael had his life filmed for his children to see. It's their photo album, if you will. I hope most of these things - not just video tapes but everything else - will be held back and protected by John Branca and Katherine Jackson until Prince turns 18 and inherits the 'family business'. It should be his, Paris and Blanket's choice to have these personal items released.

Yes I agree with you luscious things are different since 1996 as michael has children and surely they now have a right over michael's things.

petition for what exactly ??

petition is probably not the right word actually, I mean just to make michael's people aware. maybe michael had already decided what will happen to the footage one day but if not then surely it should be up to his family

Back