Were you scared when you first saw the Thriller Video?

Were you scared when you fisrt saw the Thriller Video?

• Total voters

Carotte

Proud Member
I would like to know what was your impressions when you saw for the first time the Thriller video!
I have to admit that I was at the same time scared but also fascinated.

014fjs.jpg

Last edited:
I watched it for the very first time when I was like 4 or 5, so naturally it was terrifying. The wolf transformation, and the Zombies when the music stops and you can hear them groaning was kind of scary, oh and the ending in the house was too :p. I loved it none the less :D

I wasn't scared. I was pretty accustomed to horror movies at that point. I guess I was about 9 or 10 when I first saw Thriller and I was about 8 when I started watching horror movies. So, not scared at all.

Oh yes I was so scared, I watched it for the 1st time when I was 3 years old so at that age I thought everything was real.
I remember how surprised, scared I was and asking my mother how he was able to transform himself into a werewolf, however, I enjoyed deeply his performance and the beautiful choreography. :D

I was probably 5 or 7 when I first watched it so I was scared, but I remember I kinda liked the feeling :lol:
Now that I think about it, Thriller is probably the reason why I love ghost, horror movies :D

But the evil laughter in the song it's what scared me the most, I couldn't listen that laughter until I was 10 or 11 :p

Last edited:
No, I wasn't scared. I have watched horror movies since I was a baby so I don't get scared easily. I was afraid when I saw Ghosts for the first time though, cause that was at a stage in my life when I strongly believed in ghosts (I believed the house we lived in was haunted as its exact location used to be the top of a hill where witches were burnt and people were hung a few centuries ago and some seriously spooky stuff went on in our house at times). I couldn't watch that video for years. Now I see what I missed out, it's genius :) Better than Thriller imo.

yes...I was afraid..I am not a zombie liking kind of chic..so yup..Michael scared the daylights out of me..:lmao:

I Was terrified!! There should have been a fourth choice, '' Yes! and i remember that i was thinkin girl stop screaming and start running ''

Yes! I first saw it as a little kid and you can't tell how I was scared when Michael transformed into the werewolf! Oh my god, and how he was catching the girl then was even more terrifiying!
The zombies scared me too, but only until the moment Michael started to sing. Then I calmed down :D

No, I was never scared of Thriller; it was a music video & was used to watching quite a few horror films in those days :)

The Werewolf scene is kinda funny when i now think about it

Michael knows he's a werewolf and despite that he takes his girlfriend out to the middle of nowhere on a full moon night
Also when he takes her to the middle of nowhere he doesn't make sure that he has enough gas in his car
and despite knowing that he's a Werewolf Michael was gonna ask his girlfriend to be engaged to him. Somehow i don't think that engagement will work out in the end

Back