Were they still friends?

Just curious because some of them seem to be good people.

Katherine Hepburn
Jane Fonda
Steven Spielberg
Emmanuel Lewis
Chris Tucker
Uri Geller (that guy make sick claiming he warned Michael about his medication problems when he adviced Mike to do LWMJ :puke:)
Eddie Morphy
Paul McCartney (it was true they reconciled)
LMP
Yoko Ono
Sean Lennon
Sofia Loren

have no idea but most of them came out of their closet when he passed away to share their condolensenses. what about oprah and michael jorden?

LMP...even said her condolences before debbie rowe(grrr....to this ugly bitch!)
i love LMP....maybe if MJ kept marry to her,everything will be much different....(sigh)
but why she didnt come to the memorial?

Oprah...i think they never really friend...

Michael Jordan...i was surprised when Kobe Bryant attend the memorial. i dunno they're friend. all i know is Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson. but my lil bro....who is a basketball fan and not a MJ fan said they used to play basketball together

how about Macaulay Culkin?Nick and Aaron Carter? i expected them more rather than Corey feldman

LMP...even said her condolences before debbie rowe(grrr....to this ugly bitch!)
i love LMP....maybe if MJ kept marry to her,everything will be much different....(sigh)
but why she didnt come to the memorial?

Oprah...i think they never really friend...

Michael Jordan...i was surprised when Kobe Bryant attend the memorial. i dunno they're friend. all i know is Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson. but my lil bro....who is a basketball fan and not a MJ fan said they used to play basketball together

how about Macaulay Culkin?Nick and Aaron Carter? i expected them more rather than Corey feldman

Nick expressed sadness over Twitter.

Concerning Mac, check this out: http://www.nndb.com/people/682/000022616/

"Michael and I had an understanding about my father. He knew what that was all about. He'd lived it. It's not like I can just bump into people on the street and say, Oh! You too! It doesn't happen that often. Michael's still a kid. I'm still a kid. We're both going to be about 8 years old forever in some place because we never had a chance to be 8 when we actually were. That's kind of the beautiful and the cursed part of our lives."
Jackson's Neverland was the largest paparazzi-free zone in Culkin's world. "You know there's not going to be a photographer in the bushes. You can walk around and no one will stare at you and you can be normal". Even as an adult, Culkin says, "Neverland is still the only place on earth where I feel absolutely, 100 percent comfortable."

In 1993, when Jackson was first accused of child molestation, Culkin says he wanted to make a public statement in Jackson's defense. "I still wish I had," he says today, "but my father kept me out of it."

Culkin is the godfather of Michael Jackson's children, Prince Michael and Paris, and he still considers Jackson "one of my very best friends in the world."

Is this legit? Howcome I've never heard.. was he really Prince and Paris' godfather? :unsure:

Back