Were there signs?

elpresrocket

Proud Member
Looking back, we had:

All the visits to the doctors

A whole bunch of "MJ's dying" rumors

The anouncement of the "This is it" tour, MJ saying it was he's last

A article about MJ leaving he's kids 100's of songs for them to release after he dies

Putting back the first few dates of the tour

feel free to add. this isnt anything negative, im just trying to work it all out!

Looking back, we had:

All the visits to the doctors

A whole bunch of "MJ's dying" rumors

The anouncement of the "This is it" tour, MJ saying it was he's last

A article about MJ leaving he's kids 100's of songs for them to release after he dies

Putting back the first few dates of the tour

feel free to add. this isnt anything negative, im just trying to work it all out!

this will be easier to discuss after the autopsy tomorrow.

I'm not sure if their were signs. Actually Michael said in his autobiography Moonwalk that he lost his breath and had troat attack when he was at Barry White's house in the late 1970's. Michael was also rushed to hospital with chest pains around 1989-90, so this may have been something that was destined to happen to Michael from the age of 19-20.

I thought Michael was a lot thinner than he should have been over the last few years, but when I saw him at the O2 press conference in March he did look healthy and very robust. I did wonder why Michael was visting hospital almost everyday recently, but he didn't look like someone on the brink of death. We will find out in the next day or so what caused Michael to die, and if their were any medical problems. I personally think the abuse Michael faced from the media caused him a lot of stress, more stress than even the likes of Gordon Brown has had because of the nature of the stores and lies Michael faced. This maybe a sweeping statement, but I do partly blame the media for Michael's death and I will hate the media for ever for their vile, abusive and vindictive treatment of the beautiful and amazing Michael Jackson.

Some fans saw Michael as a music machine, and felt he owed them a new album and tour. I was always just happy Michael was alive and living a life, now he's dead and no longer with us. We should all count ourselves lucky we have lived on this planet at the same time as Michael Jackson.

I personally think the abuse Michael faced from the media caused him a lot of stress, more stress than even the likes of Gordon Brown has had because of the nature of the stores and lies Michael faced. This maybe a sweeping statement, but I do partly blame the media for Michael's death and I will hate the media for ever for their vile, abusive and vindictive treatment of the beautiful and amazing Michael Jackson.

Some fans saw Michael as a music machine, and felt he owed them a new album and tour. I was always just happy Michael was alive and living a life, now he's dead and no longer with us. We should all count ourselves lucky we have lived on this planet at the same time as Michael Jackson.

Yes I totally agree with what you said here. Especially the bolded part, we were blessed to have been alive at the same time as him. I have no doubt generations to come will look back and admire him and his work. I just hope it is with utmost respect and none of the media bollocks gets a mention. He was a great man.

I'm not sure if their were signs. Actually Michael said in his autobiography Moonwalk that he lost his breath and had troat attack when he was at Barry White's house in the late 1970's. Michael was also rushed to hospital with chest pains around 1989-90, so this may have been something that was destined to happen to Michael from the age of 19-20.

I thought Michael was a lot thinner than he should have been over the last few years, but when I saw him at the O2 press conference in March he did look healthy and very robust. I did wonder why Michael was visting hospital almost everyday recently, but he didn't look like someone on the brink of death. We will find out in the next day or so what caused Michael to die, and if their were any medical problems. I personally think the abuse Michael faced from the media caused him a lot of stress, more stress than even the likes of Gordon Brown has had because of the nature of the stores and lies Michael faced. This maybe a sweeping statement, but I do partly blame the media for Michael's death and I will hate the media for ever for their vile, abusive and vindictive treatment of the beautiful and amazing Michael Jackson.

i agree

It's easy to read into things, to indulge in some mysterious tale of his passing, but that's just our heads messing with us. This is wat grief does, we look for answers and when we don't see them right away, we try to fabricate them. We don't know anything right now, but in all likelyhood, he passed away due to a heart failure that he, nor anyone else saw coming.

In the coming days, the world will be filled with speculation, rumors, blatant lies and such, at least until all autopsy results will be in, which won't be for a few weeks. Let's stay grounded until then, and remember that nobody knows anything.

Michael had stated he never wanted to perform after the age of 40 or 50 (can't remember which one.) Maybe there was a reason?

he said he didn't want to be james brown. working up to the time of his death. omg guys honestly y the fuuuuuck r threads like this coming up. i understand the points but it hasn't evenbeen a day yet. please i cannot read these things anymore. honestly.

I wouldn't read in too much in to things like Michael naming his O2 concerts "This Is It" or leaving his children 100 unreleased songs etc. Those are baseless conspericy theory, and turing Michael's death in the freakish tabloid trash like Elvis is alive and working is a supermarket etc.

Michael is dead, and I'm sure he didn't want to die because he lived for his 3 children.

he said he didn't want to be james brown. working up to the time of his death. omg guys honestly y the fuuuuuck r threads like this coming up. i understand the points but it hasn't evenbeen a day yet. please i cannot read these things anymore. honestly.

Soso Deaf,
I know it's hard, but you have to accept that some fans are going to have questions in order for them to deal with this shocking event. His death doesn't make sense to some and they have to come up with reason on why this tragedy took place. Michael Jackson dying was the last thing that ever came to my mind and I'm sure to many many others mind.

But I have to warn us all, brace ourselves because this is going to be with us for a while. EVERYBODY is going to come out of the woodwork with their own conspiracys.

:angel:Let's pray that the coronor will put any kind of rumors to rest it they do exist.

i dig that but this soon? wtf? r they bored? do they not have enuf to think about? let the news sink in or at least 24 hrs pass. is that so much to ask?

i dig that but this soon? wtf? r they bored? do they not have enuf to think about? let the news sink in or at least 24 hrs pass. is that so much to ask?

I agree with this. It's too much already without all this shit. Which is speculation. Don't really need it.

Back