Weird Al's "Perform This way" *parody of "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga! *HILAROUIS!*

mjlovergurl003

Proud Member
Weird Al's "Perform This way" *parody of "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga! *HILAROUIS!*

i saw this yesterday and i had to share!! its too funny!!!

Re: Weird Al's "Perform This way" *parody of "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga! *HILAROUIS!*

^^ :lmao: I know!! I love Weird Al!

Re: Weird Al's "Perform This way" *parody of "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga! *HILAROUIS!*

LMAO :lmao::lmao:

I heard songs from his new album on Youtube recently, they were hilarious! This song is brilliant. :lol:

:lmao: 'I wear a porcupine on my head on a W H I M....' ...and then the porcupine is like, 'Hey eh eh!!' :lmao:
Is just me or do the eyes on the dress he's wearing at 1:45 look like 'Snuffleupagus' eyes? :fear:

snuffalupagus.jpg

Better than the original! :p

But I could say that about 99% of his material. What a genius! :D

I loved the Madonna bit.......

I enjoy watching this. He's so funny. :laugh:

Trust werid al to do this, hes a dag :lol:

Back