Wednesday, June 24, 2009 N & M's

MsSnoop

Proud Member
MICHAEL JACKSON NEWS AND MENTIONINGS

London, June 24 : More tickets for Michael Jackson's comeback concerts in London are to go on sale.

The "limited" number of extra seats, estimated to cost hundreds per show, had previously been restrained while the production logistics were being tallied.

Fans who have registered on the King of Pop's website would get into a lottery system to get their hands on the tickets, which are up for grabs from Wednesday, reports The BBC.

The singer is due to kick off his much-awaited run at the O2 arena on July 13.

The first 750,000 tickets for the 50 shows at the 20,000-capacity venue flew off the shelves when they went on sale in March.

The opening night of Jackson's This Is It tour on July 8 was stalled and three other gigs were also pushed to March next year.

Organisers AEG Live said the Thriller hitmaker needed more time for rehearsals.

http://www.topnews.in/more-tickets-*****-s-comeback-gigs-grabs-2181656

**********************************​

_45802417_jacko226i_ap.jpg

Alicia Villarreal Signs Admin Deal With Sony/ATV

Billboard Business News - Leila Cobo -
Sony/ATV will now exclusively administer Villarreal's catalog, Camixes Publishing, LLC, worldwide. Villareral's publishing was previously signed with Warner ...

Ginuwine: Internet Took Shock, Awe Value From Artists

Singersroom News -
"Now it's like... if Michael Jackson comes in the room you'd be like wow. But if he's sitting there for bout' an hour you'd be like "alright that's Mike" ...

3 things you didn't know about 'The Sims 3'

USA Today - Marc Saltzman -
On that note, many are recreating celebrities and putting them into the Sim world -- from Sarah Palin to Michael Jackson. By Marc Saltzman.

Frankie Avalon: Life As A Teen Idol

Hamptons Independents - Rick Murphy -
He noted in a recent interview that the Teen Idol chain has continued, from the Beatles to Michael Jackson and now The Jonas Brothers. ...

yeah%20you%20better%20smile.bmp

MJJC MEMBER BIRTHDAYS!

Shark
breathless.bistra
Babysheep

t_happy_birthday_823.jpg

Today in
Michael Jackson History

1985 - Michael Jackson's album "Off The Wall" was certified 5 times Platinum by the RIAA.

1995 - Michael Jackson's "HIStory: Past, Present And Future Book 1" debuted at #1 in the U.K.

2003 - Michael Jackson presented a lifetime achievement award to James Brown at the BET Awards.

2003 - Eminem wore a surgical mask and dangles a baby doll over a hotel balcony. The act was making fun of Michael Jackson, who had dangled his baby, Prince Michael II, over a balcony railing in Berlin in November 2002.

casual_smile.jpg

Singersroom News -
"Now it's like... if Michael Jackson comes in the room you'd be like wow. But if he's sitting there for bout' an hour you'd be like "alright that's Mike" ...

I'll be damned if I am just like "alright that's Mike" after about an hour, I would still be like wtf-faint-get up- say "wth"-faint- wake up- check myself for drool- then faint again. Then wake up, Thank God for answering my prayers then do my best to have a sensible conversation with Michael-it's really him- Jackson. lol

Singersroom News -

I'll be damned if I am just like "alright that's Mike" after about an hour, I would still be like wtf-faint-get up- say "wth"-faint- wake up- check myself for drool- then faint again. Then wake up, Thank God for answering my prayers then do my best to have a sensible conversation with Michael-it's really him- Jackson. lol

i missed ginuwine,glad hes back

Hit FM and Idea roll out talent hunt contest in Delhi

Indiantelevision.com Team
24 June 2009 7:35 am

MUMBAI: Hit 95 FM, along with Idea Cellular, has rolled out an on-air talent hunt programme in Delhi. Winners will get to win an all expenses paid trip to London for the upcoming concert of pop legend Michael Jackson in July.

The show will kick off with a call for entries in the form of teasers, entry promos, trivia capsules, shock jocks, jock mentions and tune-ins.

Participants will sing a Michael Jackson song on the interactive voice recording service (IVRS) for 30 seconds. Five shortlisted participants chosen by the listeners will be singing for the listeners at the radio and get voted for their performance. Three finalists will then be selected for a performance at The Sports Bar, Gurgaon on 28 June

Hit 95 FM programming head (Delhi) Neetu Puri Mathrani says, "We are happy to partner with Idea to present this music ]for our listeners."

Additionally, Idea subscribers interested in participating in the contest will get a special chance to be able to 'Jump the Queue' and head straight for the final selection without undergoing the first round of selection process

Says Idea Cellular COO Delhi Atul Chaturvedi, Music is universal and has always been at the core of Idea's innovative value-added services portfolio. This show will help us connect with the youth of Delhi who have always aspired to do something unique and make a mark in the society."

http://www.indiantelevision.com/mam/headlines/y2k9/june/junemam87.php

Last edited:
Michael Jackson's O2 crystal palace

- 300,000 jewels set for This Is It gigs

Wednesday, 24th June 2009

portrait_2_0.jpg

MICHAEL JACKSON'S This Is It concerts at the O2 will be showered in crystals, 300,000 of the shiny, glassy things in fact.

Not just any old crystals, either, but yer actual Swarovski baubles will adorn both the man himself and his set.

"As the King of Pop, it is only natural for him to be crowned in crystal," said a spokesperson for the famous jewellery company.

Swarovski are no strangers to crystalising the stars, but Jackson should beware that there isn't always a happy ending. They put the crystals on Jordan AKA Katie Prince's wedding dress when she married Peter Andre.

Jackson's concerts start next month and the organisers have today issued several hundred extra tickets, having sold out the original 750,000 within hours. You can also find tickets on our own Michael Jackson page.

http://www.londonnet.co.uk/entertainment/2009/jun/michael-jacksons-o2-crystal-palace.html

thanks for the news! yay,OTW went 5x platinum back in '85!!

Ooooooh those pics!:wub:

Michael Jackson's O2 crystal palace

- 300,000 jewels set for This Is It gigs

Wednesday, 24th June 2009

portrait_2_0.jpg

MICHAEL JACKSON'S This Is It concerts at the O2 will be showered in crystals, 300,000 of the shiny, glassy things in fact.

Not just any old crystals, either, but yer actual Swarovski baubles will adorn both the man himself and his set.

"As the King of Pop, it is only natural for him to be crowned in crystal," said a spokesperson for the famous jewellery company.

Swarovski are no strangers to crystalising the stars, but Jackson should beware that there isn't always a happy ending. They put the crystals on Jordan AKA Katie Prince's wedding dress when she married Peter Andre.

Jackson's concerts start next month and the organisers have today issued several hundred extra tickets, having sold out the original 750,000 within hours. You can also find tickets on our own Michael Jackson page.

http://www.londonnet.co.uk/entertainment/2009/jun/michael-jacksons-o2-crystal-palace.html

Michael will shine more than all the stars of heaven together. :wub:​

Michael will shine more than all the stars of heaven together. :wub:​

no kidding. The man does love him some sparkles...glitter, rhinestones, and anything shiny....

On BET tonight they had the top 12 award show moments.

MJ and James Brown came in at #2 :D

It started at 10:00 p.m. btw for you fans on the west coast ;)

On BET tonight they had the top 12 award show moments.

MJ and James Brown came in at #2 :D

It started at 10:00 p.m. btw for you fans on the west coast ;)

:shock:who da hayle was number 1??

edit. whoever knows who it is...i guess..i'd like to know. lol

anyway..whoever they are, they aren't really number 1, cus they aren't the one who bet keeps rumouring will come back to their awards show, every year.

Last edited:
Dude this is like the same countdown that big tigger hosted only this time it had a new host and new commentators.

:shock:who da hayle was number 1??

edit. whoever knows who it is...i guess..i'd like to know. lol

anyway..whoever they are, they aren't really number 1, cus they aren't the one who bet keeps rumouring will come back to their awards show, every year.

I heard it was Mo'Nique dancin' like Beyonce' :smilerolleyes:

2003 - Eminem wore a surgical mask and dangles a baby doll over a hotel balcony. The act was making fun of Michael Jackson, who had dangled his baby, Prince Michael II, over a balcony railing in Berlin in November 2002.

That's not really a day in MJ's life but a day in Eminems... - Don't see why that stupid man needs to be written about here.

Thanks for the N&M.

Grrr that eminem needs a good kick up the a** for that!

Back