We Should Get One Of MJ's Album (Not Thriller) To Trend This Saturday

billyworld99

Proud Member
after reading Joe Vogel's recent interview , his statement about the mass majority who's not huge fans like to think that Thriller is the only album he ever made and tend to ignore his other body of work which is sad and I was wondering on saturdays if everyone have time to do so we could try to make one of his albums a trending topic, i going to tell fans on other forums about this also, as a way to show apprectation for the hard work Michael put into it,

so if we get enough people to do this which album do you want to make a trending topic

Off The Wall
Bad
Dangerous
History
Blood On the Dance Floor
Invincible

History as I feel it is a very underrated album and imo it is his best and most personal album ever so it should get the recognition that it deserves

BTW what other froums do you go to?

History as I feel it is a very underrated album and imo it is his best and most personal album ever so it should get the recognition that it deserves

BTW what other froums do you go to?

mjfc, mjjboard, and i'm telling fans on twitter

p.s. i was hoping to making each one trend on a different saturday and ups to MAJORITY OF FANS ON Which one they want to trend first and History is means alot to me now since i learn its his most personal

I'm not on twitter but if I was I would say make it Invincible as it's 10 years since it was released.

Bad is my favorite album but i do think that his 90's work needs more attention. So i think that HIStory would be a great album for a trending topic

Back