We Are The World sung by children for Pope Francis

Beautiful, I know Michael would have loved it and probably cried - just like me!

Such beautiful news! Thank you for sharing...Michael's Light, L.O.V.E and Legacy is shinning brighter than ever...mesmerizing, inspiring, uplifting all... :yes:
:angel:Thank you beloved Michael for continuing to guide our way to God and goodness...we love you most..and you are forever...Long live the King of Pop!!!:bow:

That's lovely! I think Michael would appreciate this! :)

Sfosteredi, I thank you for sharing.
These scenes are straight
from HEAVEN from our Angel Michael Jackson . :angel:
LOVE.
:girl_in_love:

images

screen-shot-2013-10-29-at-1-18-47-pm.png

Last edited:
Aww little kids are so sweet. Those balloons going up are very symbolic. Long live the King of Pop.

Anyone saw the kid that sat on the pope's chair during an event?

Beautiful, I know Michael would have loved it and probably cried - just like me!

I cried too. When I think of all of Michael's many career accomplishments--- the awards, his humanitarian efforts, being in the Book of World Records more than anyone else, performing to adoring fans all over the world----I think he would be most proud of this.
Just add Prince, Paris and Blanket and this is his Heaven. :)

Aww little kids are so sweet. Those balloons going up are very symbolic. Long live the King of Pop.

Anyone saw the kid that sat on the pope's chair during an event?

Yes, the balloons going up were beautiful. To me they represented the hope, love and innocence of childhood. And the children were sending the balloons up to Heaven. (for you Michael)

I love this...oh wow...We Are The World (Demo) has just come on my iPhone :cry:

Back