We Are The World (SPANISH VERSION)

MichaelJacksonOne

Proud Member
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gcMB2xUGYJ4&hl=es_ES&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gcMB2xUGYJ4&hl=es_ES&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I already hear it, its good (Im mexican)

what I dont like is that the Tommy Mottola's bi@ch (thalia) is in the center of the group, I heard that Mottola was there when the video was filmed, making money over mike. and promoting his wife.

Thalia is beautiful, one of the most beautiful woman in Mexico, but her voice is lame, and not enough charisma.

Oh man...
that's terrible... ugh.... except for a couple of them, just a bunch of talentless hacks...

Saw this last night. They did a great job! Kidos to all the talented artists that appeared.

Why must they feel the need to remake the SAME song over and over and over for Haiti? Guess it's the new "in" thing to do now.

But I can't judge this version because I haven't heard it. It would be interesting to hear a Spanish version though.

why don´t "todo para ti"?, i can´t understand it. It´s better than this and there are more famous and talented people

Video removed by user.

Edit:
Added new video"Somos El Mundo" (the Spanish Version of "We Are the World") :
[youtube]PwrkGtjj8b4[/youtube]

Last edited:
I already hear it, its good (Im mexican)

what I dont like is that the Tommy Mottola's bi@ch (thalia) is in the center of the group, I heard that Mottola was there when the video was filmed, making money over mike. and promoting his wife.

Thalia is beautiful, one of the most beautiful woman in Mexico, but her voice is lame, and not enough charisma.

lol he did the same thing for "Todo Para Ti" :doh:

I love reageeton but it was totally unnecessary along with autotune in this version.

Back